Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirty One

I sighed, looking to my left, then to my right. Why had I agreed to this?

Oh, yeah, because I am in love with my best friend and her cousin is sick. I always get myself into this kind of shit.

The door to the doctor’s office clicked and a red faced Sarah came out of the other side. Her face, tear stained.

“What happened?” I asked, making my way towards her.

She said nothing and burried her head in my chest, sobbing harshly.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I helped her onto the couch.

“What’s wrong?” I asked again, worried about her well-being.

She started sobbing again.

“Okay, okay, okay, I’m sorry for whatever shit I’ve done but please don’t start crying!” I begged.

Hey, it’s not my fault that I wasn’t good with woman that cry. Hell, I wasn’t good with anything that’s wet. Well, unless… never mind.

She shook her head and tried to smile, maybe seeing that I was very uncomfortable with the situation.

After a few seconds, the waterworks stopped and she regained her composure.

“Do you wanna talk about it?”

She looked at me, thinking twice, before nodding.

I took her hand in mine, for emotional support.

“I’m pregnant,” She said, “I’m pregnant, Jimmy Sullivan.”

It was clearly shown on my face that I was beyond horrified. I already told you that I wasn’t good with women, or anything that cried. Much less a pregnant woman. The only other pregnant woman that I’ve had to severely deal with was my sister and… well, let’s just say that the experience left me scarred for life.

“Who’s the father?”

“My ex. That stupid jerk! I hate him so much! That’s why I came here in the first place, to get away from him! That lying, cheating bastard! Now look what he did! He got me pregnant! How am I ever gonna cope with a child?!”

And on and on and on she went about how harsh life was and how much of a bastard her ex boyfriend is.

“Calmed down yet?” I asked, looking at my watch, marking the fifteenth minute she had been rambling.

She sighed, “I guess so. Sorry I went into that long speech. I probably didn’t make sense.”

I nodded, “You didn’t.”

She glared at me then playfully hit my arm.

“Thanks Jimmy,” She said, smiling a genuine smile.

“No problem,” I said, returning the sweet smile, “So, what you gonna do with the baby now?”

She shrugged, “I don’t have a clue. As much as I hate the father, I don’t have the heart to abort it. But how can I ever cope with a baby? My career’s just starting.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it, you just found out. You still have a lot of choices, you don’t have to abort it. You can give it up for adoption or something.”

She nodded.

“I’m just worried, Jimmy.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I reassured her, giving her a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you believe it, I almost posted a chapter twice..
I need to work on my stuff.
thanks for the comments! enjoy this one! =)