Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirty Three

Months flew by, Sarah’s stomach grew bigger and bigger. She decided to put it up for adoption after much argument with the guys from avenged sevenfold and the rest of the crew.

Mel and Megan would not have her go through an abortion, no matter how much she wanted, so that wasn’t a choice anymore. They would’ve skinned her alive if she did it.

James Sullivan had stood by her, even though they had hated each others guts, and bought her anything and everything her heart desired. He had shown so much concern that now, her heart began to ponder about her feelings for him.

Megan looked at the pair, Jimmy and Sarah. They couldn’t be anymore perfect. Her heart aches, she knew she loved him. But then again, she questions herself, why’d she let him go?

It wasn’t a choice, she kept arguing with her mind about it. Sarah needs someone to lean on right now and a certain James Sullivan was the man for the job.

She felt a gap between her and Jimmy. She hasn’t saw him for ages.

What she didn’t think about though was that someone else was filling that gap. She might not realise it as she keeps on concentration on what’s not there. Megan had spent a whole lot of her time with Zachary Baker, the man whom is now aiming to win her heart. With the help of Brian, Johnny, Matt and Melissa, of course.

Zachary knew that Megan was the woman that he wanted. The woman his heart desired. He was in love with her, no doubt. But the thing was that he knew her feelings for Jimmy and that kept putting him off. He was unsure of what Jimmy felt though, since now, he’s been spending a lot of time with the pregnant Sarah. He knew it was evil to even think of this but Zacky surely hoped that Jimmy’s feelings have gone the other way.

Jimmy Sullivan, sure of himself that he is not getting married what-so-ever within the year, lay comfortably on his bed. The year had gone by so swiftly, the end of the year was approaching. December will soon come and the baby that Sarah is carrying would be born. He heaved a sigh of relief.

His feelings now was only for one person. It’s clear. He wants her. And he was sure that he’d win her heart, by hook or by crook.

He smiled to himself a sinister smile, “This is all gonna work out fine.”

But will it?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, I lied, I'm only gonna post this chapter.
super short, I know
ehh, next one's gonna be uber great, I assure you!
sorry lei! XD