Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirty Five

“Oh, fuckit James Sullivan!” She screamed in agony, holding on tighter to Jimmy’s hand.

“We can see the head,” The doctor said, “Keep pushing.”

Jimmy took a deep breath, “Heard that? A little more, Sarah, just a little more,” He encouraged.

He was scared to death, to say the least of it. He didn’t know what to do, how to react, he hadn’t dealt with someone while that someone is giving birth.

Well, at least now he can understand what the miracle of a child is, he thought positively.

Jimmy kept cheering her on, it was like a never-ending flow of encouragements that left Jimmy’s mouth.

“Just fucking shuttup already!” Sarah ordered, screaming once again, giving another mighty push.

By now, the male Sullivan was breathing deeply at the view he was seeing. Being told to shut up had’t been so difficult before.

“Come on, another push and we’re done,” The doctot said.

“Just one more, Sarah. One more and that thing is out.”

“Don’t call it a thing for fuck’s sake!”

And once again, she pushed, screaming, putting on more pressure on Jimmy’s hand.

He nearly fainted at the end of it.

Sarah’s breath was quick as she finally felt free. She felt light, once again.

“Congratulations,” The doctor cheered, “It’s a girl.”

Her face could only show happiness but at the same time, the exhaustion gripped her.

“That’s it, if you’re having another baby, I’m not gonna be the one backing you up. Zacky will do a much better job,” Jimmy joked.

Sarah shook her head, laughing lightly, her budle of joy in her arms.

Both of them were looking down at the miracle that happened on Christmas day. They couldn’t have been more happier.

James Sullivan was beyond happy that he had just witnessed a birth of a child. Even though he was sure that he did not want to go through any more of the excruciating pain that he had gone through moments before, he still thought that it was beautiful.

Mother and child were both safe, Sarah lying on the bed sound asleep while Jimmy on the other side of the room looking at the baby girl.

“You’d make an amazing dad,” A tired voice said from behind him.

He turned his head swiftly, his eyes now starring at the beautiful mother that has just woken up. He made his way over to her, sitting down on the bed, stroking her hair.

“Sarah, I know you made the descision to put the baby up for adoption, but haven’t you thought of keeping it?” He asked.

She sighed, “Jimmy, if there was a man beside me to support us both, I’d keep her.”

“Am I not man enough for you?” He asked, bringing his chest forward.

She laughed.

“Jimmy, sooner or later, you’re gonna find a woman that deserves you and you’d want to settle down with her. You can’t keep supporting me and the baby, Jimmy. Not you, not anyone,” She reasoned.

Jimmy thought for a while, pondering on whether he should express his feelings.

“Sarah, nine months has passed and I’ve been there with you every step of the way. I know I didn’t father the baby, but I feel as much of a responsibility for me to raise it. Sarah, I’m the first one who found out about her,” At this, his eyes lingered to the pram-thingy, “and till this day, I couldn’t wait to welcome her into this world.”

He sighed, “Sarah, I fell in love with her beautiful face once I saw her, and then I realised that I fell in love with you. I know this is a bit rushed for you, but if this is the way to convince you to keep the baby then,” He began to get up from the bed and kneeled down, “Sarah Lei, would you do the honours of being my wife and bear me children?”

A rush it was to her. It was like a ghust of wind had just hit her once again in the face without her realising it.

She was unsure. She knew now how much she depended on Jimmy and how much her heart wants him. And she really did want to keep the baby, even if Jimmy hadn’t proposed.

Now what was she to do with a Rockstar in one hand and a baby in the other?
♠ ♠ ♠
alright, hahs, I'm sorry to dissapoint all you Jimmy/Megan shippers.
but she *points to lei* made me do iiiittt!!!
lols, hah, the story's gonna be good, trust me.
we still have Zacky to torture, remember?
but please, don't kill me.
ye know you love me. comments?