Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirty Six

The rest of them gathered in the ward shortly after. Everyone had crowded around the baby commenting on her facial features and congratulating Sarah.

Jimmy Sullivan had a cheshire grin upon his face. The one that spoke good news.

Sarah had accepted his proposal, he was proud of his acievement. He wanted to announce it straight away but due to Sarah’s request, he was told to tell his best friend first.

Jimmy dragged Megan out of the ward, her complaining and trying to keep her eyes on the new born.

“What is it?” She huffed as they ascended on the hallway.

“I proposed to Sarah!” Jimmy said, excitedly.

Megan felt a part of her fell but then again, the other part felt fine, happy in fact.

Jimmy went into this long story from beginning to end of how the baby was born all the way to when Sarah said yes.

“Fucking hell, dude, now that’ll teach you to use protection now, wouldn’t it?” She joked.

“Dude, trust me, I want to get her pregnant again so bad right now,” He said, jumping on his toes.

She smiled. She was proud of him and Sarah. She didn’t feel the loss anymore, instead, happiness consumed her. Maybe those feelings for Jimmy she felt all this while was just a game her mind had played on her.

She knew now that her heart doesn’t belong to him. She had to move on.

Going into the room again, she saw smiling faces, once again the congratulations were going around.

Jimmy had told the rest about his and Sarah’s engagement and they were all happy for them both.

Megan slightly laughed at the jumpy affair, making her way to sit beside her cousin.

She pulled Jimmy off the bed, sitting herself down.

“Jimmy’s a great guy, Sarah,” Megan said.

“I know. I fell for him, bad.”

“Trust me, the rest of us could see it. We were setting you up from the beginning,” Megan covered the facts up.

“Yeah,” Melissa cut in, “And that’s one couple completed,” She grinned.

Megan and Sarah shared the same look of confusion.

“Trust me, I have more in store for you,” She said, pointing to Megan with a playful smirk upon her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short one so that you guys can recover from the shock. XD
thanks for the fantastic comments, I'm sorry if you didn't like though.
but as I've said, we have more characters to torture.
and if you're looking for lei, she's under my bed! XD
sorry, I just had to say that.