Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirty Eight

“Tell me something, how’d you know if you’ve fallen for someone or not.” I stated, looking into the crib at the month old baby girl.

Sable Crimson Sullivan, that was what is written on her birth certificate. Sarah refused to even talk about her ex, much less give her daughter his last name. And Jimmy came up with the name Sable Crimson. His obsession over dark colours still amazes us.

“It’s Zacky, isn’t it?” Sarah asked, wakling into the room with a bottle of milk.

I shook my head, “It’s not!”

“Liar,” Melissa stated.

I rolled my eyes, “It’s not, I swear. And what is up with you,” points to Mel, “coming out of no where?”

“It is and I have magic powers,” She smirked, “That’s how I got Jimmy and Sarah together.”

Sarah rolled her eyes.

“Back on topic here, eh?” I asked.

“Right,” Melissa nodded, “how do you know if you’ve fallen for a guy or not? What do I look like? Psychology 101?”

“More like Psycho 101…” Sarah muttered to me.

Her younger sister glared at her.

“The art of telling yourself that you love someone is enough,” Melissa went on, “You have to believe, have faith. The rest is all built up on love and care for each other.”

“And?”

“And everything else would fall into place, like a jigsaw waiting to be fixed.”

“And?”

“Dude, really, you expect too much from me,” She said.

“I know. You’re supposed to be the expert on all these love crap. Tell me what I gotta do.”

“As I’ve said, wait and see what happens. I have a few cards up my sleeve, I’ll help you. You just have to tell me who the person is.”

Nice way to fish it out of me, I gotta give her that.

I smirked, shaking my head, “All hail the preacher.”

Melissa nodded, hanging her head high, proudly and exited the nursery. Thank god she forgot about getting the name of my lover out.

“We have to get her on a date, I think she’s read too much romance novels.”

Sarah nodded, “And we have to get you to hang out with Zacky Vengeance more.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler. [=
thanks to valary_roxs_07 for correcting me. appreciated.