Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Forty

Six months passed aince that conversation, now I’m walking the hallways of the hotel, trying to find the designated room that my best friend and future wife was at.

The fact that the infamous Zacky V hasn't even asked Megan out in the six months still amazes me.

I knocked three times on the white door, running my hands through my hair. Why isn’t anyone coming to the door?

“Yeah?” Megan asked, “What the fuck? It’s your wedding day! You’re not supposed to be here. It’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!”

“I need you!” I begged.

She yanked me towards my room quickly before me getting a glance at my bride.

“Tell me you’re not having cold feet,” She said, sitting me on the bed.

“I am not having cold feet,” I stated.

She smacked her head, “You’re fucking having cold feet!”

I nodded.

“Alright. Umm… maybe this will make you think. If you leave my cousin on the altar, I’ll fucking have your head, Sullivan!”

“That makes me feel much better,” I muttered, sarcastically.

“I know, I have that effect.”

“Not helping.”

She sighed.

“Jimmy. I’m gonna tell you the truth, I’m gonna give you a pep talk now.”

“Go ahead.”

“Dude, we grew up together and you’re the bestest most wonderful friend I have. Ever. You’re the big brother that I never had and you have to know that I treasure you so much. I wanna say a big thanks to you for that. You’ve been there for me through thick and thin and now you’re getting married. To my cousin, and once again, I say, if you leave her, I am going to fucking murder you. With Brian’s guitar,” At this, she began to laugh.

“You’re freaking me out,” I stated.

“I know,” She nodded, “Anyways, I know, each and everyone of us will have cold feet. Dude, it’s a wedding. And most importantly, it’s your wedding. Hell, even I’m having cold feet, but I’m not planning on leaving this joint so soon, eh.”

I chuckled.

“Jimmy, what’s important now is how happy you are. I know you are, look at you, these past few days, hectic it was but still, that look on your face. You can’t fool me with the tiredness, Sullivan.”

“Thanks babe,” I said, hugging her.

She nodded, “And think about it. You’re getting married. Jimmy fucking Sullivan is getting married.”

“Seriously though,” she continued, “I never thought that you were one to settle down. You’re a crazy, mother fucked up maniac and then you became a rockstar. Most rockstars don’t plan on settling down.”

“Trust me, I didn’t. Until I met Sarah. Babe, her presence brightens up the atmosphere in the room. She’s so fucking perfect, no other woman compare to her. I am so in love with your cousin, I think I’m going crazy,” I admitted.

“You already are.”

I nodded and laughed. She got up from her seat.

“Thanks Megan,” I said once again, I owe this girl big time.

She nodded, “Be a man today, Sullivan.”

She began to take steps to the door.

“Meg, before you leave,” I stopped her.

“What?” She questioned.

“Zacky. Get it on with Zacky. I swear, that dude has been in love with you for the past six months.”

She laughed and nodded, “I’ll take it into consideration.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that was a good one.
One more chapter to go, babes. [=
comments