My Fallen Guardian Angel

The Important TV

The Important TV

Andy’s POV
I sat on the floor in our little piece of heaven and sang, and my three friends Jake, Jinxx and CC listened to it. We were all those so-called Fallen Angels, sometimes one of us were send to Earth to help a human to his (or hers) right death. The other three had already been there twice, but I hadn’t been on Earth before. But I should soon, sooner than I knew.
An angel came to us, one of the leaders. I didn’t know him that well. I only knew his name was Frank Iero. He looked down at me and said “you are Andy, right?”
“Yes?” I answered scared “what do you want me to?”
“Gerard wants you to come to him” he answered.
I looked back at the other guys. “Can they come with me?”
“No” he said “we only want you”
“Okay” I sighed.
“Good luck” Jinxx said looking exited up at me. I knew what he was thinking about. Maybe it was finally my turn to go to Earth to do a mission for the Fallen Angels. I really hoped so too.
I stood up and followed Frank Iero to a beautiful house. It was white and really big. He let me inside and leaded me to a big hall. In a big armchair another guy sat and watched TV.
“Gerard I’ve brought him” Frank said.
“Oh that’s good” Gerard looked away from the TV and over at me. “So you’re Andy?” he asked.
“Andy Biersack” I said a little scared.
He laughed. “There is no reason to be scared Andy” he said and smiled at me.
I just felt better by his words. “Okay” I said and smiled back.
Now he looked at Frank and said “you can leave us alone now Frank, come back when I’m calling” he smiled again. I think he was a man who smiled pretty much.
Frank just nodded and left the room. Now I was alone with Gerard. It felt really strange. I guess nobody had tried that before. And I don’t think it’ll ever happen again.
“Andy look at the TV” he said and started to look at the TV again.
Well I’d learned a lot about Earth so I knew what a TV was and what you used it for. Did he just ask me to come over to watch TV with him?
“Okay?” I said, and walked over and looked at the screen. I saw a huge war, Black against White, I guess it was that. It was so… chaotic. I think that was the word I searched for. There were many dead bodies and under them all I saw a white man with long black hair and brown eyes. He looked really cute and really sweet, but something broke the picture. Someone had stabbed a knife threw his heart. He was covered in blood and I could see the pain in his face. He looked so young and innocent.
I turned around when I felt Gerard look at me. “What?” I asked.
“Do you see the young man?” Gerard asked.
“The pail man with long black hair and brown eyes?” I asked.
“Yes” Gerard said. “Keep an eye on him please”
I started to look at the guy again. The picture changed. I saw a man, a little older and I realize that it was the same man. The pail man with brown eyes and black hair. He was really sick I guess, and then I saw the life get out of his eyes. He was dead.
“It’s the same man?” I asked.
Gerard just nodded. “You remember the first you saw in the TV?” he asked.
“Yes…” I said and I didn’t understood what he wanted with that.
“The man’s name is Ashley Purdy. He is a white human. You saw how he was born to die, that was the first one. The second one was how he’s gonna die if he don’t gets the contact to his older brother back. And his death is really important. If he don’t dies the war between Black and White people aren’t gonna start again. And it really needs to start. The boy isn’t racism and the same to his brother who has a black friend. But if the friend kills Ashley Purdy his brother will get mad. And if Ashley Purdy doesn’t get the contact to his brother nothing of it will ever happen. Ashley Purdy will get sick a few years later, and he’ll maybe die of it.” he told me.
“But why do I need to know all that stuff?” I asked.
Gerard looked proud at me. “You’re ready to go to Earth on a mission for us” he told me. You need to make Ashley Purdy get the contact to his brother back and then let him get killed”
I nodded and smiled happy. Finally it was my turn. “When am I going down on Earth?” I asked. I couldn’t wait for the mission to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
still please leave a coment. it's gonna get a little slow about the capters because of school and alot of other things in my life. and then I have a friend who read all that I write for me to check if it's right spelled and things like that. I can only send her the text when she is online and of course get them back when she's online. please have some patience :)