My Fallen Guardian Angel

Zam

Ashley’s POV
Andy and I woke up the next morning and I looked into a room I first thought I had never seen before. Then it all came. Everything that happened yesterday. Me and Andy having sex in the hammock, our first date that my parents kicked me out and then that I came home at my brother and met his boyfriend…. What was his name? Zambo that was right or Zam. Andy sat up next to me
“good morning sunshine” he said smiling down at me.
“morning sweetie” I mumbled as I sat up and robbed my eyes.
A nock on the door and Andy answered “come in!”
It was Zam. He smiled at us. He walked across the floor over to our bed and sat down on the edge of it. He looked at us and smiled more.
“morning boys” he said and the smile didn’t ever disappeared.
“morning?” I said.
“go shower and get dressed then come down stairs there is breakfast for you” he smiled and stood up again. Then he left the bedroom.
Andy and I got up and got ready then we went down to the breakfast Matt had made.
“woaw” I said in surprise “I didn’t think you could cook?”
Matt laughed. “I cook. Zam won’t do it so I chose to do it”
I smiled at him and laughed. Andy joined the laugh.
“what’s the fun?” Zam asked.
“it’s funny that you don’t want to cook. What’s wrong with it? Do you hate it?” I asked half dying of laugh.
“I don’t like it okay!” Zam said in an angry voice and walked closer to me. I looked scared up at him. It seemed like he was gonna hit me..
“Zam stop” Matt said and stood up in front of me. “if you touch my brother I’m gonna kill you”
“fine!” Zam spat. “care more about him than me.” He turned away and Matt couldn’t take it.
“I’m sorry sweetie” he said and ran over to Zam “can you ever forgive me?” I knew my face – which looked really much like Matt’s – as well as I could see that he made puppy dog eyes.
“okay you win” Zam smiled softly.
“thanks” Matt hugged him tight and kissed his lips hard. Their relationship were way more close than mine and Andy’s.
Andy smiled down at me and took my hand. He and my brother really seemed to care about me. To be honest I don’t understand why they care about me. I mean, it’s sweet that they do but why? Maybe just because they love me… true with Andy but why should Matt loves me? I haven’t seen him since I was about 12 years old. Why the fuck does he cares?
Matt gave us all the food and we ate together. When we were all done he told me and Zam to go to the garden and get all the apples inside. Then he would do something else with Andy. Don’t ask me what. He didn’t say anything and Andy either.
I went out in the garden and Zam was right behind me.
“come on.” I said. “we’re gonna get all of the apples. Then Matt or I can make an apple pie” I smiled and Zam smiled back. He showed me where the apple trees were and I started to pick the apples.
I’d picked apples for a while when I noticed that Zam wasn’t doing anything. He just sat in a chair and enjoyed the sunshine.
“Hey!” I yelled. “can’t you please come here and help me pick the apples?”
“no you do it” he answered.
“you can help me?” I said.
“why should I?” that idiot. Couldn’t he just stop that shit and go help me?
“because you’re taller than me and I can’t get the apples in the top!” I said.
He went over to me. Faster than I thought and before I knew it I was hold up against a tree and my feet couldn’t reach the grass anymore.
“no matter what you do what I say. Now you pick the apples all alone. No matter what. And don’t say a shit about this or you’ll be dead tomorrow” he whispered into my ear.
I nodded and looked scared into his face. He seemed to be a little mad… no it was just me. There was nothing wrong with Zam. I was sure. Zam was a nice guy. Nothing could be wrong with him.
“good boy” he said clapping my head. Let me down from half up in the three and then he went over to his chair again and sat there.
I continued picking the apples and I didn’t say anything more.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for you waiting