My Fallen Guardian Angel

Something is wrong

Ashely’s POV
When Zam and I came inside with the apples I could tell by the look in Matt’s and Andy’s faces that they had been talking about something. Their faces was like ‘oh my god we’re not alone’ but as soon as Andy looked into my eyes I could see his smile. He ran towards me and hugged me.
“hey Ashley” he smiled and I smiled and hugged him back.
“hey Andy” I said. He’d missed me. “what’re you two doing?” I asked.
“a surprise for you two” Matt told us and I smiled.
“sounds pretty cool” I said.
Matt nodded. “Zam, you can take Ash to the living room and you two can sit there and talk then Andy and I will make the surprise.” Matt said.
Zam nodded. He took around my wrist and dragged me out of Andy’s hug and away from him. I just sighed annoyed and followed Zam.
Zam sat down the couch and started watching the TV. He found some sport he found interesting. I didn’t really like it. It was basket ball.
“can’t we watch something else?” I asked hoping for a yes.
Zam stood up and closed the door to the living room so Andy and Matt couldn’t hear us. Then he walked over to me and whispered.
“now you let me chose what we’re gonna watch or you’re fucking dead” I nodded my head. I’d got the point.
About half an hour later Matt and Andy came inside the living room with a huge apple pie. It smelled great.
“Apple pie!” Zam yelled, smiling.
“how much apple is in it Andy?” I asked, smiling too.
“only a few” Matt answered. “he kept eating them.”
Andy and I started laughing. It was a fact that Andy loved apples and couldn’t stop eating them. Matt laughed too but Zam looked pissed, as I saw it I stopped laughing and hided my face against Andy’s shoulder.
“what’s wrong Ashy?” he asked.
“nothing…” I said.
“is it what happened earlier?” Matt asked. “I understand you. But Zam isn’t like that all the time… only when I forgets him” it wasn’t true. He’d been like that for the most of the day now.
We all ate the apple pie and Zam seemed more calm after that.

A few weeks passed and Andy got more and more slutty dressed. In clothes that showed his ass, and his skinny long legs. It made me feel kind of sad, was he gonna cheat on me? I was kinda scared too.
Zam kept following me, he kept telling me to shut up and let him be the king of the house. He pushed me down held me down. It ended up that I wasn’t saying anything to anyone except if they asked me, told me to do something, or gave me something. My own words stayed inside of me. Even when I was with Andy.
After 3 weeks he asked me about it.
“Ash what’s going on?” he asked.
I didn’t answer. What was he talking about? I couldn’t ask him… I was scared if he would get pissed.
“Ash what’s going on? Why are you not saying anything?” he asked.
“it’s too hard to tell” I said in a low voice.
He took my hand. “come on Ashley, you can tell me everything” he promised.
I brush out with it all. “Zam’s telling me that he wants to kill me if I makes a small mistake, I’m scared if you’re gonna cheat on me by the way you’re dress, and I don’t like the way it all is right now”* then I started crying. I couldn’t take anything anymore. It was all just too horrible.
Andy pulled me into a tight hug
“shh Ashley… it’s all gonna be okay” he whispered in my ear. I nodded. What could I do except believing him?
We sat there hugging for a while, which only felt like seconds. Then Andy let go of me. “I have to go for a short” he said and smiled at me.
I had a bad feeling about it.
“are you coming back?” I asked. It felt hard to let go of him.
He nodded. “I’ll come back… I just don’t know when sweetie”.

As soon as Andy left Zam came inside the room.
“where’s Matt?” he asked.
“I don’t know” I said, scared if he should smash me against the wall and yell at me because he thought it was my fault and I had to know. I looked away.
“I can’t find him anywhere” Zam told me.
“but I don’t know where he is” I told him once again. This time it seemed like he was gonna smash me against the wall but then I heard something… sounding like loud moans? “Stop Zam” I said. He stopped.
“what?” he asked.
“I think I heard something, maybe we should check it out?”
He nodded and we both left the room to see the worst thing ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so fucking sorry for you waiting so long. (something wrong wit Skype I swear sometimes it's just some shit)