My Fallen Guardian Angel

Everything

Ashley’s POV
Andy and I got to bed after searching for Zam the rest of the day. I’d almost forgiven Matt for raping Andy. But as I said: almost.
“Ash?” Andy whispered in the darkness.
“yes?” I whispered back.
“do you want me to tell you my history?” he asked.
I nodded my head but then remembered he couldn’t see it “yes” I answered.
“okay. When I say I’m your guardian angel it’s half truth and half a lie” he began.
“what’s true and what’s a lie?” I asked before he could continue.
“I’m an angle of death. I’m here to make people die the death they’re chosen for” he said in a sad voice.
“that doesn’t mean anything to me-“ I began but he cut me off.
“I’ve not finished my story yet” he said. “I was sent down here to make a man die the right death. All that have happened for now is a part of the plan for making him die. And Jake Jinxx and CC have also lied to you. They’re angles like me. They’re also killers like me. They’re here to make sure I’m doing it right.”
“yes we are” a whisper came from the darkness. It made me jump a little and Andy hugged me
“Fuck you Jinxx. You scared him” Andy said angry.
“sorry but you’re breaking the rules Andy” he told me.
“I did that a long time ago” Andy was a little angry.
“how?” was Jinxx’s next question.
“he fell in love with Ashley!” CC almost yelled and I could hear the big smile in his voice. It made me blush.
“Andy!” fuck I’d never thought that Jinxx could get so angry.
“I couldn’t stop it” Andy was about to cry and now it was my turn to hug him.
“we have to take over this mission. Go back home until it’s over Andy” Jake said.
“no. I’m not letting him die like that” Andy told me.
“you’re gonna kill me?” I asked looking scared up at Andy.
“I’m sorry… I should have told you…” he whispered. “it’s a plan. A huge one, but I hope I can stop it and save you” he kissed my forehead.
“you can’t stop it Andy. The fact that Matt fucked you and Zam saw it locked the plan. He is gonna die” Jinxx sighed.
I cried and hugged Andy.
“What’s wrong?” he asked and held me close to his body.
“I’m scared…” I cried. “I don’t want to die…”
“I’ll save you, no matter what” Andy whispered in my ear.
“did you hear me Andy?” Jinxx said annoyed. “you can’t do anything”
Then we all stopped talking. We all heard the sound outside the window.
“pretend that you’re sleeping” CC whispered. “or they’re killing you both now”
I closed my eyes and leaned my head against Andy’s chest, which was the best pillow ever. I heard Jake, Jinxx and CC leave thought the door and then the window opened, and someone came inside. They lifted me up and away from Andy. But Andy won’t let go of me that easy. Soon enough he hugged my legs very tight because he couldn’t hold any other part of my body. Someone pulled Andy’s arms away from my legs and then they threw me out the window.
Outside someone else got me and threw me into a car. I thought it was fair to wake up now.
“hey what’s going on!” I yelled.
“shut up!” I heard a voice whisper. I knew that voice… I’d heard that hateful whisper so many times. It was Zam. He was the one doing this to me.
“what’s going on?” I whispered. To admit it I was pretty scared.
“we’re taking you with us, and then we’re gonna make sure that Matt’s coming and then we’re killing you.” Zam whispered. “let’s leave”
The rest of the people went to the car and the door closed. It was too late to escape. They were driving me away, away from Andy, away from Matt, away from protection, and away from love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm quick today! I'm so proud xD