My Fallen Guardian Angel

Regretting Mistakes

Andy’s POV
I was sitting alone in the bedroom; I heard the car drive away. I pulled my knees to my chest, wrapped my arms around them and cried. I couldn’t take it. I was killing the love of my life. Why? Why him? Why me? Why this stupid plan.
I felt a hand on my shoulder.
“if you can’t take it anymore then just go back” I heard Gerard’s voice say
“but…” I cried.
“just get back. Your friends will be there and we’ll take over this” Gerard told me.
I looked up. His friends were around me too. They all looked down at me, a little away Jake, Jinxx and CC was standing and waiting for me.
I nodded and got up. I walked over to them and I still felt the tears running down my cheeks.
“just get out the window” Gerard told us. “and then just walk you’ll get home really fast”
We all nodded and got out at the window. Then we started walking. Jinxx had an arm wrapped around me. Together we walked back.
I was crying the whole way up there.
“what’s wrong Andy?” Jinxx asked. “they’re gonna take over. You can stop doing this. It’s all over and you aren’t even kicked out of heaven for falling in love with a human.”
“you’ve just got the problem Jinxx…” I cried.
“he fell in love with Ashley. He can’t let him die” CC told them. It was as if it was taken out of my mind… oh wait that’s right. CC can read minds. I forgot it.
“oh my God Andy it’s not good” Jake sighed.
I nodded and cried.
“you regrets, isn’t that right?” Jinxx asked.
I nodded again and looked away from them. I could see the Earth disappear behind us. It was dark down there with small points of light from the windows of the houses.
In front of us was a huge light from the heaven. Our sweet little home. It got closer and closer… or we got closer to it, it also got bigger and bigger.
“CC are you still gonna be able to read people’s mind when we’re at home?” I asked. Out of the blue.
“I guess…” CC answered. “I’ve no idea”
“I guess so” Jinxx said “I also guess I can still see the future in heaven”
I nodded. I’d also forgot that Jinxx could see the future. It made me feel a little awkward. And CC could just read it all in my mind. FUCK!
“yes I can” CC laughed.
“fuck you!” I answered.
“don’t talk to my CC like that” Jake said. It made them both blush.
“oh get together!” Jinxx smiled. “it would be so cute!”
“yes it would” I said and smiled big.
CC blushed even more and Jake walked up to him.
“stop thinking about that!” CC almost yelled.
Jake looked confused at CC “thinking about what?”
“not you. Them!” CC yelled.
Jinxx and I started giggling we had thought about CC and Jake having sex.
Then we came up to heaven and I started feeling sad by leaving Ashley alone on the Earth to die. I ran to my house, closed the door and started crying.

I was crying for a whole day. When I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened. Outside was Jake and CC standing with exited smiles. They were holding hands which just made me smile a little thought my tears.
“you got together?” I asked.
“Andy we have to keep Jinxx outside of this. We want you to get back on Earth to save Ashley.” Jake said.
I gasped of happiness. Was that true?
“you don’t need to keep me out. I knows everything” we heard Jinxx tell us. Then we saw him. “I got a vision about it. And I’m with you.”
I ran out of my house and hugged them all tighter than ever. “you guys are the best thing I can ever imagine!” I smiled.
They laughed and I could feel their happy smiles towards me.
“okay here we go” CC yelled. And he was (for the first time of his life I guess) serious. We had to escape our little piece of heaven and then get down to earth to save Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay caughed. the title of this chapter is kinda stolen from a fan fic I'm reading
if you who've written the story are reading this then I'M FUCKING SORRY!!!
but I had to give this chapter a name