My Fallen Guardian Angel

OUTLAW

Ashley POV
I was waiting for my mom to pick me up on her way home from work. I hated to walk. The way home was so long. We lived a little outside of the town. The little shitty town I’ve lived in the most of my life.
“HEY PURDY!” a guy yelled behind me.
I turned around to see Kevin and two other guys just stand there and look evil at me. Oh god I were not in the mood for getting bullied today… or beat up now we already are there.
“WHAT?!?” I yelled back.
“are you fallen in love with a guy by now?” he asked smiling evil.
“no, why should I? you know I’m straight” I said.
“are you?” one of Kevin’s friends asked me like he didn’t believed in me, that he surely didn’t.
“do you really think I’m lying you right up in your face?” I asked. I was actually ready to just go over and hit their faces. But then I should stay longer at school and I just wanted to go home right now. I wanted to sit in my room and play on my bass.
“Yes!” he yelled and they all laughed.
Then I heard a car driving up right behind me, I turned around to see that my mom was waiting for me. I was saved. I ran over to the car and sat in. My mom looked at me.
“how have it been today?” she asked.
“as usual” I just said. Every day in school was boring and I always got beat up by someone. Usual some of the guys in that… small group.
“why did you want me to drive you home then?”
“I just didn’t want to walk today” I sighed.
She smiled. “I understand you” she said and started to drive home.
“mom?” I asked when we were on the half way home.
“yes sweetie?” she replied and looked quickly at me.
“am I walking like a gay?” I asked worrying about her answer.
My mom looked closely at me. “not as I can see” she told me. “maybe a little, but it doesn’t makes you a gay.” She smiled.
She had to say that. She was homophobian and hated gays. That was why she hated my brother. He was gay and in a relationship with a black man. Both of my parents were really racism too. And they’d forbidden me to take any contact to my older brother after throwing him out of the house. And I hadn’t. I was only 14 when it happened and scared to be alone. It was now 4 years ago and I wasn’t that scared anymore. But still. I didn’t want them to hate me.
“Ashley sweetie we’re home now” my mom said smiling.
I woke up of my mind and got out of the car, took my bag and went inside. I weren’t saying a single word. But I kept thinking of my brother as I walked up to my room.
From that day when he told us all about his boyfriend he weren’t in our family anymore. Every picture of him got threw out and my parent’s acted like they’d never had another son. Only me. What would happen if I went to be gay? Would they do the same to me then? Throw me out of the house; throw me out of the family.
I’ve never tried to fall in love with someone. I’ve always been scared about what my parents would think. I’ve had a lot of girls with me home, and a few guys… none of them were my friends but just some random persons I’d met at school and tried to know a little better. But none of them wanted to become friend with the school’s ‘OUTLAW’ and get into trouble because of it. I was the one doing things to everyone who annoys me. Especially the teachers. If a little shy girl or guy got into trouble I always helped. If a teacher was unfair to a student I always were there to fight for my schoolmate. Sometimes they send me home from school; sometimes they did other things to me. Nothing of it mattered anyways. I was an ‘OUTLAW’ and they couldn’t stop me doing anything. Even hate on the school. I never did my homework. Only if it was a very important task. And my grades were very well. I mean. My parents didn’t say anything about them and the teachers neither. I was in the good end of the class. They called me clever, and told me if I just wanted to do my homework I would be the best, and maybe I could be the president of USA. No thanks. To become president was out of my interest.
I sat and started to look out the window. The sky was dark and the clock was just 4pm. It was going to be a horrible night. Then I heard my dad yell downstairs
“ASHLEY! Your mom and I are going out tonight maybe we’re not coming home before early tomorrow. Don’t do anything while we’re out!”
“OKAY!” I yelled back. I won’t do anything to anyone. And I won’t go out in that weather which seemed to be like hell.
Then my parents left and I was home alone this Friday night.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for waiting that long. I'll try to get the next out faster.

please leave a coment. I'll love you if you do :)