My Fallen Guardian Angel

Waiting For Death

[22:05:07] Kazumi 和美: Waiting for the death
Ashley’s POV
I looked down at the letter they would send to my brother

Matt
We’ve got your loved little brother Ashley Purdy. Yes he’s here with us. We kidnapped him. Don’t tell the police, and meet up at the small lake at 7 am tomorrow. Then we’ll let you get your brother back. If you tells the police or don’t meet up. He’ll die.
Hope to see you soon

Zam

There would be more than one that was what the letter told us. “we” was more than one. It always was. We, was me and Andy. And tomorrow at 7am I would be dead and so would Andy’s and my “we”
Zam took the letter away from me.
“you done?”
I nodded. Tears were running down my cheeks.
“good. Now I’ll send it.” He smiled at me. “by the way. All in the letter is NOT a joke. We’re doing it” he smiled evil at me.
I pulled my knees to my chest, hugged them, and drilled my face against my knees. Then I started crying. I heard Zam mumble “chick” then I heard the door slam and the lock click. I was locked into a small dark room without any windows or any lamps. The only light came from the key-hole. I kept crying for a while until I decided to go to sleep.
There was no bed in the room. There was only me and some walls and the door of course. So I lay down on the floor and tried to fall asleep. But the floor was hard and I was crying. I couldn’t fall asleep. It was too hard.
I thought of Andy. Us having sex, in my bedroom and in the hammock, our first date, and the days we spent with Zam and Matt in their house when everything was still perfect. When I met Andy the first time. His crystal blue eyes…
Suddenly I could see the eyes in the darkness.
“Andy…?” I whispered. But of course I didn’t get an answer. It made me cry again. Even more than before. I thought of Andy until I sadly cried myself into sleep.

I dreamed about tomorrow. I dreamed about a war, about dead bodies, and my own dead body. I looked closely at my body. There was only pain in my face. I had blood running from my heart. I saw some pale hands picking my body up. And then I finally saw him. Andy. He held me close to his heart and cried.
“Ashley… my Ashley” he cried and hugged me closer.
It was horrible to see him like that. He was broken. Something was gone… I was gone. I’d left Andy all alone. He couldn’t have me anymore.
Andy kept crying “Ashley… Ashley come back” he kissed my forehead. Then something weird happened. I could see with my own eyes. I was in Andy’s arms and looked up at him. I could move and I wrapped my arms around Andy’s neck.
“don’t cry” I whispered and then I felt my own tears.
Then something hit my site.

“wake up Purdy! Wake up!” someone yelled.
I woke up and blinked. It was all dark. I looked up at a black man. He pulled me to my feet and dragged me out of the room. We went to the small lake. I remembered a day when Andy and I walked here. It’s unbelievable how much you remember when you’re going to die.
“I hope he’s here” Zam whispered. He held me to his chest and pressed a knife to my heart. It was too much like my dream.
Matt came up to us. “here I am. Let my brother go” he said in an angry voice.
“you shall get him back soon but we just need to do one more thing…” Zam said and I could hear the evil smile in his voice.
The knife broke the t-shirt I was wearing and got into my skin. I felt the blood come out and I knew I’d only one last breath left.
Then out of the blue the most beautiful and amazing voice came. It made me think I was already dead and on my way to heaven where I was sure he was.
“STOP!” it yelled and I couldn’t hold a smile back. This death couldn’t be better.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's coming late but skype is some shit right now and have been the last few days. so we had to do alot of stupid things to get the chapter back to me. sorry guys