My Fallen Guardian Angel

The Fight

Andy’s POV
We all went down to Earth again. We ended up standing a little away from where it all was gonna happen. I could see the black guys come with Ashley… My Ashley. On the other side of this place, between some trees I could see Gerard and his friends.
We were also hiding by some trees. But we had to hide ourselves more. No one should see us. If anyone saw us we would be dead.
Matt and his friends came. We looked at them. They started talking and then Zam took a knife and placed it against Ashley’s heart.
I couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t.
“Andy what’re you doing?” Jinxx whispered.
“saving my heart” I whispered back and ran out of the hide behind the trees. “STOP” I yelled and everyone stopped and looked at me. And Gerard and his friends did so too. Damn I was dead.
“oh look who finally came?” Matt was really annoyed about me.
“I’m sorry. I had to do some stuff” I told him.
Gerard came out. “you should be at home Andy!” he yelled at me.
“I couldn’t just sit up there and watch him die!” I yelled. “I don’t want to break the peace between Black and White people. I just want to get my boyfriend and live a happy life with him” as I said that I looked over at Ashley and I could see a happy smile forming on his face. I smiled back at him. “you guys shall know the reason why you are here. Up at the Angles of death they planed this a long time ago. They wanted Ashley to die. They send me down here to do the work for them. Make it all happen. I was just a little boy. I didn’t know about love or life. I just wanted to do my work as well as I could. But then I fell in love with the one I should send to death. And therefore I’m here right now. To stop the plan I had to make. To save the love of my life!”
“well” Matt yelled. “just because you wanted to kill my brother I want to kill you!” he took one step towards me but then all my friends was standing by my side. Protecting me for whatever would come.
“you still cheated on me!” Zam yelled at Matt.
“I did but that’s because one, he made himself so attractive that I couldn’t say no, and two! I hate you!” Matt yelled.
“FINE!” Zam screamed. Then he cut Ashley’s arm from his sholder to his ealbow.
Ashley screamed loud in pain. And Zam cut his other arm.
I ran over to them and took the knife away from Zam but it was too late, Matt and his friends had already ran towards the black and all the black ran towards Matt and his friends. Zam let go of Ashley and I pulled him into a tight hug.
“you okay?” I asked
“yes I am” he whispered and I kissed his forehead.
“I wanna stop this” I whispered in his ear.
“me too…” he cried.
Then we both felt it. Another knife. It was Zam. Matt tried to stop him but it wasn’t working. I saw the blade almost disappear into Ashley’s back and I heard his gasp and his body fell over me. Then the world wasn’t working anymore. Nothing was mean anymore. I’d no heart. I looked down at my boyfriend’s empty eyes. He was gone… he was dead. I couldn’t take it and started crying. Why hadn’t I been more careful about him? Why had I done all this to him anyways? Why me? Why him? Why love? Why life?
“STOP!” a voice yelled. It wasn’t my voice this time. It was a woman. Her hair was black and red and she was really beautiful. But then again… she was a woman. Not my type of human or angle.
“what’s wrong angle Sammi?” Gerard bows his head for her.
“everything down here seems to be wrong Gerard. It was right before but it’s not right anymore.
“Andy what have you done!” Gerard yelled.
“he fell in love. That’s why it’s all wrong now. But it’s right to fall in love if you ask me. And look what he has got now, look in Andy’s arms. What do you see?” Sammi asked.
“a dead man?” Gerard asked.
“yes. He’s dead and Andy’s heart is broken” she was right. My heart was broken I just wanted Ashley back.
“what can I do to get him back to life?” I asked.
“later sweetie. First we have to stop all this shit.” She said and then looked at all the humans. ”this war is stupid. Who wins? One of you, what do you wins? Nothing, many lives to your conscience. Nothing else. I would stop this war before it gets any longer if I was you.” Now she looked only at Matt and Zam. “and you two loves each other. I know it. I can see it. Matt just lied to you Zam. It’s all okay now.” she smiled. “anything to say to each other for prove?”
“I’m sorry for cheating on you and lying” Matt whispered.
“and I’m sorry for killing your brother” Zam whispered. They hugged each other and everything felt fine.
“now go home” Sammi said and everybody left.
“how about Ashley?” I asked.
Sammi placed her hand on his heart and then his body disappeared.
“where is he!” I panicked.
“calm down Andy” she said and placed her hand on my arm. “listen. Jinxx. I’ve seen you and I’ve found out that I like you. I invite you to live at my place as an angle of peace.” She said.
I saw Jinxx blush for the very first time. “eh thank you.” He smiled at Sammi who smiled back.
“and the same to the rest of you, Jake, CC and Andy.” Sammi still smiled.
“thank you” we all said and she leaded us to her piece of heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
I chose not to finish the last story but I'm gonna finish this. I promise