Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

the hate begins

hate: to highly dislike
antonym: love


Watch it,” a husky voice echoed in her eardrum as Sam looked up to the whole. A brawl curly male figure stood before her as she became observant of her fresh company. He stood clear of a wrinkled blazer with a pair of steer slacks finished off with a set of pale worn out Converse.

The airport was deserted from how it looked. It was surprisingly warm with the lack of bodies it supported. She pushed her bangs to one side and dragged her free hands in the back pockets of her jeans. Her floral blouse was gently tucked in her black jeans as her heels clacked to the marble floor beneath her.

Harry dusted off his slacks with his free hand indicating what she’ve just done. He raised up a perfect eyebrow and expected her to jump right to it. Now a sincere normal person would apologize and walk away.

Sam could care less what’s up in this guy’s pants.

Harry looked as if bothered by her presence. “Excuse me,” he snapped in the same annoyed monotone voice.

She licked her lips and tilted her head slightly. Sam sniffed softly and tapped her fingers against her high thigh.

Screw it, Sam thought to herself, Time to create some damage with this gentleman.

“Yes?” she gave back with the same attitude of his. A smile almost crept upon her still face with the outcome of her response.

“You rumpled my slacks with your so called shoes,” Harry retorted eyeing her down, “Be careful next time,” he added bitterly.

She felt his minty breath punch her cheeks harshly as he continued to brush of his pants comparable to a drama queen.

“You did that all by your self pretty boy,” Sam smirked and winked at his flawless structure. She was having fun with this. “Now why don’t you go and pamper yourself for your troubles.”

Harry seemed surprised that she could’ve said something like that. He snarled once last time, and returned back to his “buddies”.

A thought came to Sam that they all may be obnoxious corresponding him. He made Ken the Barbie doll look manly. She took one last glance at him as he turned back slightly. She winked in satisfaction and waved. Still having fun with it.

“Who was that lad?” winked the perky Irish blonde. Harry stomped back to his contacts and let out a heavy sigh.

What a prune. Harry thought to himself.

Louis joined Niall and gave him imaginary smooches with delight.

“Fuck off guys,” Harry snapped looking back at the girl. She gripped her luggage and became distracted with her phone, not knowing that she was being stared at. He came back to his company and ignored their poorly done jokes.

“How old is she Hazza?” Louis questioned playfully as he laughed at his own mockery.

Harry rolled his eyes at Louis’s lack of humor, “I don’t know her, you prunes.”

A rough chuckled escaped Niall’s sneer lips, “Prunes lad? What a comeback,” Niall continued to laugh.

Zayn and Liam shared a quick glance and shook their heads, “Ridiculous Harry,” Liam spoke up in a small whisper, “She seems to know you. I mean, who doesn’t?”

Harry shook his head and replied in a discussed voice, “I don’t think she knows me at all,” his eyes closed as he refrained the memory, “I don’t care. She was just a screwy lassie.”

“Don’t say that about women Harry,” Niall said more seriously at him, “In annoyance or not, you treat them with respect.”

“Well I’m sorry there Mr. Preacher,” Louis spoke up and grinned at Niall. Harry couldn’t help back look back at the mysterious girl. Except she vanished in a small compacted crowd.

“Come on,” Liam finally said, “Our plane’s about to take off.” The guys followed and came into excitement. Harry plugged in his headphones and blasted it to block out the rest of the crap he seem to consume.

Image


Sam looked back at her gate number and gripped her luggage. She straighten her attire and let out a silent puff. After walking what seemed like a mile, she found her destination.

She placed her mini luggage above her seat and went back down to her own. “Excuse me miss?” asked a strange voice as they tapped her shoulder. An accent was hinted in their unfamiliar voice. She turned and examined his anonymous features.

“Yes?” Sam heard herself responding without another thought. His suspenders crawled around his well body as he half smiled.

“Is your name Samatra Raes by any chance?” Louis asked.

His accent was exceptional, Sam thought.

“Yes,” Sam repeated again.

He pulled up her picture and name card familiar to her face.

“It must’ve fallen off my one of my bags,” she whispered to herself. She looked back up at the foreign boy, “Thank you.”

“Not a problem love,” Louis smiled and ran off to his own seat. His stripes were out of his league but fitted him perfectly.

What a strange guy.

Image


Harry continued to searched for his seat number and sighed for the billionth time, “Have you lads found your seats yet?” Harry asked his group. They all nodded with smiles on their faces.

“I’m sitting by my buddy Zayn here,” Niall wrapped his arms around Zayn and nodded in approval. Harry turned to Louis and expected an answer.

“I’m close to the restroom,” Louis brought up, giggling. Liam pointed somewhat where Niall pointed a while ago.

“I can’t find mine,” Harry sighed once more. He rolled his eyes and sustained the search.

J17. J19. J21. J23. Bingo; J23. He felt relieved that he had a aisle seat. Louis threw him a thumbs up as he sat down mollified. He reached the side of his pants and placed his phone to silent.

He closed his eyes and massaged his temples for quite a bit. He then felt a tug on his legs which caused his eyes to re open again. “You?” Harry queried to his companion.

“This is your seat?” Harry asked her bitterly. He motioned towards J25. She had the window seat and she seemed surprised as himself.

“Kind of,” Sam answered with the same quality. He groaned loudly and closed his eyes once more.

“Just great,” Harry last heard her whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry's headphones. :3

Hiya beautiful people. :) This was something that was bugging me for a while and I'm actually excited for this. Comment, subscribe, recommend, something. One of those will make my day. x