Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

i knew too much

Sam walked down from her room and noticed her grandmother’s eyes plastered onto the television stand.

The birds were slightly glum today. The way they danced on the window stands weren’t their usual routine at this muggy morning.

“Sam did you see this?” her grandmother asked as she turned the volume up higher. Her voice was slightly hoarse.

International boy band member, Harry Styles, has found himself in yet another scandal with host, Caroline Flack,” the bouncy hostess announced while introducing a slideshow of the gossip. “Stay tuned for more!

Sam scrunched her eyebrows together and slightly frowned. She sat down on the edge of a loveseat and licked her bottom lip.

She scratched the back of her head and looked at her grandmother. Her grandmother shrugged her shoulders and shook her head slightly.

Sam and her grandmother looked back at the screen once it shot alive with the lively hostess.

And we’re back!” the hostess smiled, standing with her straight on her heels. “It was allegedly said that the teen heartthrob and perky hostess was texting each other during the week. Now, we all know from recent rumors that Harry and Caroline had a fling, but that was surely false. Let’s see if this will become more a distraction to poor Harry. Will Caroline and–

Sam walked over and cut off the volume. Her grandmother sighed softly and placed a hand on her shoulder. Sam stood there, not knowing what to do. She looked over and noticed a clip of the interview Harry told her about the other day.

The happy bunch sat scrunched together, smiling at the interviewer. They continued to smile as he sustained his questions.

“We don’t appreciate it when you put Harry on the spot light like that,” Louis said, smiling. He looked over at Harry who was looking down. “He’s the nervous type when it comes to questions like those.”

Sam shook her head and sighed.

Looks like Harry here, won’t be answering about him and Caroline huh?” the interviewer announced as they all sat there, still having the same smile on their faces.

Image


Sam walked over to Harry’s flat and began shaking. Her mouth was forever a frown once she heard the announcement. Her grandmother tried to cheer her but it was no use.

The neighborhood was busy and it gave Sam to think it through.

She had walked up to his room and waited. She sighed to herself and shook her head. Sam heard voices near the door. It sounded as if they were arguing; It was Harry and Anne.

Were you?” Anne asked. She was tense; it was hinted in her voice.

There was no answer.

Harry, were you?” Anne asked, more nervous.

Yes,” Harry sighed. “I was texting her.

Sam opened to door to see Anne and Harry standing near the door way. She swallowed harshly. “Who were you texting?”

“You were eavesdropping?” Harry shot.

Anne started to shake her head as she let it drop. Sam rolled her eyes. “Were you?” she asked again.

“Yes but–“

“You’re kidding me,” Sam sneered. “And I actually thought that interview was bull.”

“You have to listen to me,” Harry tried, trembling slightly.

“I am,” Sam placed her hand on the door knob and sighed.

“Caroline somehow got my number and began chatting with me again. I–“

“And you somehow decided to text her back,” Sam snapped, finishing his sentence. “Tell me how that went Harry,” she said sarcastically.

“That interview was bogus,” Harry tried, shagging his lightly. He bit on his bottom lip harshly.

“Oh, that interview,” Sam said, narrowing her eyes. She pulled the door and took a step.

“No please, don’t.”

Sam shook her head, pressing her fingers to her eyes, and left.

Image


Harry sighed and brought his head down. Surprisingly, his eyes didn’t water like how he planned it to be.

“She didn’t believe me,” Harry whispered to his buddies. Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam sat beside him, biting their lips.

They all shook their head and realized that they couldn’t do much for Harry. The more they do, it could possibly be more wrecked.

“Want us to have a chat with her?” Liam suggested, wrapping his arms around Harry’s stumped shoulders.

Harry shrugged them and sighed. He repeated once more, “She didn’t believe me.”

“As long as you didn’t text her back, you’re all good Hazz,” Louis said, eyeing his curly friend.

Harry looked up and wiped the edge of his eye. He caught their constant looks and sighed. “I’m sorry.”

“Harry you didn’t,” Louis said as he set his jaw.

“I’m sorry,” Harry said while placing his head in his palms.

Holy shit, Louis thought to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the drama continues.. x