Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

case closed, help

“Where were you lad?” Harry asked softly as Louis entered the flat. Harry was stretched on the couch under a blanket. He peaked up to fully see Louis come through the door.

“Out,” Louis whispered. He pursed his lips lightly as he sat down near Harry’s feet. “You’re not even going to try and talk to Sam?” he guessed.

“What’s the bloody point? She’s not going to listen to me,” Harry sniffed.

“So you’re giving up?” Louis breathed. He removed his jacket off of his shoulders and placed it on the arm of the couch. He glued his eyes to Harry, looking down.

Harry blinked, frowning slightly. He sat up and folded his hands in his lap. His lips made a straight line, narrowing his eyes on his self. Harry leaned back and shut his eyes. “I can’t stop thinking about her.”

“Funny,” Louis murmured. “She can’t stop flashing your image into her head as well.”

“How do you know that?” Harry desperately asked, still closing his emerald eyes. He lips were chapped, his curls was greasy, and his eyelids were deep.

“I had a chat with her,” Louis whispered.

Harry eyes flushed opened, creasing his forehead. “You talked to her? About what?”

Louis looked down. “She needed someone to talk to, Harry.”

“About what?” Harry repeated, a little annoyed. “Why?”

Why?” Louis narrowed his eyes. “Because you don’t have the balls to do so. You’re just laying around here, mopping like you can’t do anything about it. If you’re not going to do anything, someone else should.”

“Why you? She’s my girlfriend, not yours,” Harry hissed.

Was.”

Harry bit down on his tongue and lower his eyes. He pursed his lips, shaking his head lightly. He clutched his hands into a fist and stuffed them into his pockets.

He hung his head, listening to the voice of the talk show he had his attention on a while a go.

Louis scratched the back of his head and sighed. “How well do you know Sam?” Louis asked softly.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and bit down on his bottom lip. “I know she lives with her grand, her mother passed, and her father is in jail,” he said softly. “She said not much people knows about her parents.”

“Do you know why her father was in jail?” Louis asked. Harry shook his head quickly, still looking at his socks.

“Do you know why her father’s in prison?” Louis whispered as Harry narrowed his eyes. He shook his head once more, playing with his fingers.

“I’m guessing you do, yeah?” Harry muttered.

Louis nodded, knowing Harry didn’t see his response. He shifted in his seat, scratching the edge of his nose. “She has a hard time trusting people. She wouldn’t have told me if I hadn’t gone and followed her.”

“Are you saying she doesn’t trust me?” Harry asked, his voice was thin.

“She did,” Louis admitted.

“And now, she doesn’t,” Harry sighed, completing his sentence.

“I didn’t say that,” Louis whispered.

“But it’s true,” Harry murmured. “I lost my trust. I lost her. I lost the one I love.”

Louis glanced at Harry with the edge of his eye and arched an eyebrow. “You love her?”

Harry placed a hand near his lips and nodded. “I do.”

“Why not go and talk to her then?” Louis tried once more. He crossed his legs on the couch and watched as Harry was deep in thought.

“Will she listen to me?” Harry asked softly.

“Only if you mean it, Harry.”

“I will,” Harry said, catching Louis’s eyes. ]

Louis looked onto the television stand but placed his attention on Harry. He brought his head down and sighed. “Why were you talking to Caroline again?”

Harry mirrored Louis’s moves and shook his head. “I was drunk,” he whispered. “I don’t remember that night that well. I didn’t know what I did until my phone beeped with a text the next morning. I somehow ended up talking to her. I’m not too sure if I was with her the night I went to the pub.

“I got a text from our manager and they told me in order to keep me off the tabloids, we needed to give another story instead,” Harry said softly. “When we did, the editors changed it and made it into something completely different from how I explained it.

“I intentionally gave a story about how we were about to release our second album and coming up tour dates,” Harry whispered. “But they changed it and came up with another scandalous article about me and Caroline.”

Louis creased his forehead, licking his lips. He placed a hand on his temples and shook his head. Harry frowned slightly, “I know what you’re thinking. I needed to get out of the public eye for a while. If that photograph of me getting drunk and banged got out, I would’ve literally lost it.

“But then, all those reporters made it worse. I thought I was thinking for my sake, but I ruined it all for everyone I love,” Harry closed his eyes, trembling slightly.

Louis placed a hand on Harry’s back and rubbed it lightly. He didn’t look up but kept his eyes on his lap.

“I ruin everything, Lou,” Harry whispered. “I ruined it.”

“Yeah you did,” Louis whispered. “You absolutely did.”

Harry buried his hands into his face and sighed. “Help me, please.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to say, thank you all for staying with one of my most successful stories. You all have been too kind, and I wouldn't know what to do to say how happy am I. :D

My boyfriend:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image