Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

get ready, love

“Harry,” Louis whispered.

“Fuck,” Harry sighed, “Fuck.

“Harry.”

Holy fuck.”

“Harry, get it together mate,” Louis sighed, impatiently. “Get a hold of yourself.”

Harry rolled his eyes, taking in a small breath. “What time is it?” he asked.

Louis placed a finger on his lips and shrugged. “Maybe around lunch.”

Harry nodded. He placed a hand through his familiar curls, scrunching his eyebrows together. He looked out his window, watching the trees near by sway back and forth in the wind.

“Aren’t we suppose to be recording today?” Harry wondered.

Louis shook his head. “We’re suppose to be looking over the album and the upcoming tour. Didn’t you get the text from management?”

Harry shook his head, scrunching his eyebrows together. Louis sighed, “You’re out of your head.”

Harry ignored his comment and shook his head. “Tell me,” he sighed. “Tell me what to do.”

Louis leaned back, wrinkling his nose. “How much do you love her?”

Harry sighed, “We’re not going to have this conversation again, Lou,” Harry hissed. “I love her, how else am I suppose to expand on that?”

Louis exhaled softly, feeling Harry’s eyes on his own. “Okay,” he whispered. “Let’s try and call Sam, okay?”

“Will she answer?” Harry breathed.

Louis brought out his mobile and licked his lips. He shrugged, hoping she did.

Image


Sam held her tongue, trying to stop the tears from falling down for the hundredth time. She clutched onto her blanket she had got from her mother a few years ago, trying to control herself.

She never imagined crying her eyes out until they were puffy. She never thought she’d come over her senses to another guy looking to play with her mind.

Her grand was nothing more of silent to her. She knew how much Harry meant to her. This was just another slap on the face.

Sam's grandmother had just finished making pasta, something she knew her granddaughter enjoyed ever since she was younger. She pulled off her apron and leaned slightly against the counter top.

She didn't take the chance to interfere with Harry because she knew Sam was light hearted on the topic. Her eyes jolted towards a mobile, flashing with excitement. She didn't know how to work smart phones these days, but it wasn't that hard to slide the little unlock button.

"Hello?" she whispered, placing a small hand on her waist.

"Hi," said the voice on the other line. It was squeaky. "Is Samatra available?"

Before her grand could answer, she scrunched her eyebrows together, sighing. "Not at the moment," she said slowly.

"This is Louis and Harry."

Thus a light bulb clicked. Sam had mentioned Louis before. She couldn't really imagine how this lad looked like but his voice sounded heavy.

"My I speak to Harry?" she asked softly.

After a few seconds of silence, Sam's grandmother had thought the line went dead. Still in her kitchen, she took a seat.

"Hello?" said a scratchy voice. "Is this Janis?" His voice was shaky unlike the voice before.

"Yes it is," she said. "Is this Harold?"

"Yes."

Janis nodded to herself, looking down at her wooden tiles. "How are you?"

"I've been better."

"Ah," Janis said. "What brings you on this call of all days?" she asked softly.

"I would like to talk to Sam," Harry said.

"How about you come over? It'll be better."

"You aren't mad, miss?"

Janis shook her head, knowing Harry couldn't see it. "I didn't say I was, but I would like my granddaughter to have a happy ever after, you know?"

Image


"C'mon, get dressed. I need you for something," her grandmother said, walking into Sam's dull room.

"Like what?" Sam breathed. She peaked under her blanket, squinting.

"Stop asking and get a move on, sweetie," her grandmother laughed softly.

Sam sighed, reclining away from her bed. She went straight to her closest and pulled out the first thing that caught her eye.

Her grand showed off a small smile, nodding. "Will you go and get the mail for me? I think the mailman just dropped something."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm sorry for lying. I'm not ending this just yet. :) This was originally the last and longest chapter but I broke it down and decided there was a lot I didn't cover. So yay for not ending one of my favorite stories yet! :D

Image
Image

I love you too Hazza.
Image