Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

love is love

As Sam made her way out in the warm air, she immediately felt like throwing up. She brought her eyes down, feeling embarrassed of herself.

Harry rushed towards Sam, biting down on his bottom lip. "Sam."

"Do you need something?"

Harry opened his mouth but no words came out. After a moment of silence, he sighed softly. "Please listen to me? Five minutes, that's all I need. Then, you could live without me."

Sam nodded, wrinkling her nose.

"The whole Caroline scandal is a joke. None of rumors are true. I didn't talk to Caroline in that matter and nothing happened between us," Harry said quickly. "The only reason why I even chatted with her was because I needed to stay out of the limelight for a while. The news reporters and publicists took the story I gave them into something more drastic. All they want is something juicy and fresh.

"I'm pretty sure they knew about you. For a fact, I'm sure they knew about us. They wanted to hurt you because you aren't from here. They thought a new face would be a great headline news because I'm on the heels right now.

"What I'm trying to say is I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. You have every right to be angry but not hurt. Sam, I'm so sorry."

Harry took a step forward, making Sam take a step back.

“You’re just another guy out there,” Sam whispered. She shook her head, still looking down.

Harry cupped her chin, trying to look directly in her eyes. Sam pushed him away slightly, watching Harry frown. She licked her lips, knowing what he was trying to do.

“I thought you were different,” she said slowly. “I saw you differently when I first got to know you. But I guess I was wrong from the minute you opened you mouth.”

"I am different," Harry tried.

She walked pass Harry, hanging her head. "Please go away."

Harry reached the door steps before Sam and blocked the entrance. He placed his hands on her stumped shoulders, tightening his grip. "I love you."

She didn't bother of pulling away this time. Sam sighed, "No you don't, Harry. You don't."

"I meant every word I said to you. I cross my heart and hope to die, if I don't spend one more night."

His voice quivered around her lips, making her lean down on him. His breath was warm against her nose, feeling it twitch once in a while.

"Don't try to be romantic with me." Sam narrowed her eyes, biting down on her lip. "Nothing you say will make me forget how much of an arse you are."

Once Harry cussed under his breath, he closed the gap between them, smashing his lips with hers. He pulled her closer to his chest, snaking an arm around her waist. Sam rushed her hand through Harry's curls, forgetting about fighting back. Once he tried to bit down on her bottom lip, she pulled away, watching him.

"You said I couldn't do say anything to change your mind," Harry whispered. "I found a loophole."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it is terribly short. It is a small filler which will have a huge part in the next chapter, that I love. :)

On a completely unrelated note, I like this gif.
Image