Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

we're making mistakes

Harry followed her footsteps without thinking. He racked a hand through his hair, pushing his signature curls to the side. He tucked his fingers into his too tight jeans and sucked in a small amount of oxygen through his mouth.

He made a small glance at Janis, watching her nod slightly. The wrinkles on the side of her mouth curved into a smile.

Harry's footsteps seemed to echo as he took each step on the grand stairs. The guilt was killing him. Harry felt his palms moist as his balance was uneven. He was almost certain that his shirt was inside out.

Once Harry made it to Sam's room, his tracks stopped once he heard the familiar verses to Kiss Me. It filled her room, rushing out of the small hole under the door.

Harry brushed his stuff knuckles against her door, only causing the sweet music to stop.

"Sam?" he called, sniffing slightly. He felt his shoe tapping impatiently as he started closing his eyes. He placed his curls against the door, clutching onto the door knob.

No answer.

"Please Sam?" Harry whispered. It was as if he was losing his voice.

No answer.

"Can I at least see that you're breathing?"

"I'm alive," Sam whispered. Her voice cracked, coughing vaguely.

"Can I come in?" Harry asked. He started turning the knob, feeling it come loose. His eyes widen at the change of hope.

Harry swallowed harshly, keeping his eyes on the floor. Sam was perfectly still on the center of her bed. Her face we were in her hands, burying her waterworks in her palms. Her sniffed to herself, clutching onto her features.

As Harry placed a hand on her thigh, Sam remained a statue. To Harry's surprise, he thought she'd brush it away.

Harry cupped her hands, trying to pull her fingers away from her pupils. Sam gave in and bit down on her bottom lip. Her eyes were close, trying to imagine Harry wasn't with her.

Harry placed his icy fingertip on Sam's eyelids and opened the windows to her soul. He felt her warm breath go against his chapped lips.

Sam felt his emerald eyes hypnotize her, making her lick her bottom lip. Harry brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes, bringing his hand down her forearm. She knew he left a trail of goosebumps down his way.

"Stop trying to seduce me," Sam hissed. She folded her hands together, trying to ignore his touch.

Harry smiled, laughing slightly at her joke. He placed both of hands on her low shoulders and squeezed them.

"I am not trying to seduce you," he said slowly. His voice itself made her weak down her toes. He intended to make it sound sexier than usual.

"You are. Just listen to yourself," Sam said. She rolled her eyes, dropping her eyes. She knew Harry was pouting just by the way he dropped his glaze with hers.

"Why'd you run off?" Harry asked after a few minutes of silence. "Your grand was hurt when you left."

"What do you know about my grandmother?" Sam snapped. Her bottom lip was trembling once she realized how she hurt Harry.

Harry sighed, shaking his head. She closed her eyes. "I didn't mean it like that," she said softly. "It wasn't intended to sound harsher than it was planned."

Harry stood up, watching Sam. He tighten his jaw, pulling his hands to his sides. "What is the whole problem here? Because clearly I can't figure it out."

"What's the problem? The problem is you Harry. Get it in your head."

Harry sighed, "I'm only trying to fix things. It doesn't help with you always trying to surface a problem every step you take."

"Everything is broken. How are you suppose to fix glass with tape?" Sam whispered. "It'll be too noticeable that we just need to accept the fact that everything is already damaged."

"I'm willing to fix what is able to be repaired." Harry took a step closer to Sam. "You're just being your stubborn self." He couldn't help but smirk.

Sam sniffed, feeling herself smile slightly. "I hate you."

"Your eyes says otherwise," Harry said slowly. Sam wrinkled her nose, swallowing.

Harry made his back onto Sam's bed, keeping a reasonable amount of space between them.

"I need some time," Sam swallowed. "I need to know myself because I take you back into my arms."

Harry shifted in his spot. "Are you lesbian?"

"No," Sam shook her head. "There's nothing wrong with liking girls. I just need to trust myself before I start trusting you again."

"Are you saying no?" Harry asked slowly.

"I need to think about it before I make a decision with you," Sam said. "Until then, we are just friends."

Harry licked his lips, turning his head towards Sam. "I understand."

Sam nodded, watching him stand onto his feet, moving towards her door. "I'll tell you once my mind is made."

Harry stepped out, turning back into her room. "Until then, remember that I will always love you, Sam."

He closed her door, only dialing his mate. "Ello?"

"Niall," Harry said lowly into his mobile. "Meet me at the pub. Time to make some memories."
♠ ♠ ♠
MWAHAHA. I am evil. :D What do you think is going to happen with Nialler? Gosh, I love how this chapter turned out. :)

My Harry senses are facsbojluoevbn.
Image
Image