Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

commend my broken heart

It was far too stupid for him to be using his sunglasses at night. Niall, pulling his Oakleys away from his eyes, sighed vaguely as Harry walked up closer to himself. He was more than thrilled that Harry had called him for the guy night but puzzled for the off cast invitation. 

Niall sniffed softly, rushing a hand through his hair. He hadn't combed or styled it - just his normal bed head from the morning. Once he got a better view of Harry, he couldn't help but cough out a wicked laugh at his mate. 

"Hey," Harry said softly. His eyes were low, feeling the crap surface like a few minutes ago. He had pushed his curls to the right, not bothering to ask what his lad was chuckling at. 

Niall made a glance at Harry up and down, crushing his eyebrows together. Harry was wearing the same navy blue shirt from the pervious night with a pair of his too-tight jeans. His shoes were never better - one pair was red and the other Chuck Taylors were white. 

"You alright?" Niall asked solemnly as he watched Harry's lips form a straight line. Under his eyes were deep, almost pulling his eyes down with it, and his hair was greasy. Niall didn't know how Harry managed to come out in public. 

Harry shrugged his shoulders, wrinkling his nose. He was tugging down on his jacket pockets, feeling the cold air rush through his fingers. Harry felt his chest swell up, bringing his head down like his eyes. 

"I guess," he mumbled. Harry was unaware of the glares Niall was giving him. He gave him a weak smile, lifting his chin slightly. 

"Is coming here because of what happened between you and Samatra?" 

Harry couldn't believe Niall called her by her full first name. He knew Sam hated that. As much as he tried, Harry couldn't get that brunette haired, dimple loving girl out of his right sided mind. 

"Why do you ask?" Harry questioned slowly. 

"Your call was unusual knowing that I knew you were with Sam and how you hated drinking on the weekends because it was always busy,"  Niall said in a matter-of-tone voice.

"Your antics crack me up," Harry said with a straight face. As if to cover up his pain, Harry tried to look interested when a couple of girls passed by their way. He gave Niall a small nod, as if to say, Yeah, I'm over my girlfriend who just broke up with me an hour ago. Let's get some! 

"Just promise me you won't do anything you'll regret later," Niall said. 

Harry shrugged, walking ahead of Niall. He felt like having a good time right now. Bullshit. Harry felt the world on his shoulders. He was capable of collapsing any second. 

As they both walked into the building filled with bangers and drunkies, Harry felt the scent of perspiration push him in his face. It was both disgusting and natural. He had grew out of his shell from the hours he was breaking. All he wanted to do right now was get hit. 

"No fucking," Niall whispered into Harry's ear. 

Harry walked quickly towards a bartender, ordering his normal beverage. He loved the smell of beer with the mix of perfume. It was a good combination of sex. Harry had chugged down his pint and ordered himself another one. He didn't bother to check of Niall had followed him. He didn't care right now. All he need was a cold glass of alcohol to restrain him. 

A small glance to the left, Harry noticed a girl with her head facing down on the counter. He ignored her at first, thinking that she was caught up with a overdose, but then felt alarmed that she didn't move for another 10 minutes. 

"Miss?" Harry poked her arm. Then her head. 

No movement.

Harry poked her again. 

No movement.

Harry quickly brought his wobbly hands to his mobile, ready to diall for assistance. He began tapping his fingers on the counter, biting down on his bottom lip. 

"Hello. What is your emergency?" said a firm voice. It was a male. 

The girl next to Harry let out a small groan, pushing her head to the side, revealing her small face. She reminded Harry of Selena Gomez with a little mixture of Taylor Swift's nose. It was unusal as hell. 

"Hello? Sir? What is your emergency?" the man on the other end repeated. 

"Sorry, never mind. I'll call back later," Harry said quickly. He panicked and didn't know how to cover up his stupidity. 

Once Harry hung up, he sighed in relief at the girl's sudden movement. He swallowed the last drop of his beverage and turned towards the drunk girl. His hair fell over his eyes, something he despised ever since he went curly. 

"Are you okay?" Harry tapped the girl's shoulder. 

She brought her head up slowly and squinted. "Yeah," she nodded. She had an American accent. Everything just seemed to be reminding him of Sam. Life was being a bitch him even though he enjoyed every ounce of it. 

"Anything wrong?" he blurted out. He watched her shake her head slowly, bringing back down into her forearms. "I'm Harry."

"Sarah."

"Sarah, if you don't mind me asking, why the low face?" Harry asked softly. He knew she had heard him. He was truthfully curious. 

"Shitty day," Sarah mumbled. 

"What happened?" Harry wondered. He hated the fact that he was curious of too many things. 

"Break-up. You wouldn't understand."

"Trust me, I would."

Sarah looked up and blinked. She couldn't believe that this beautiful creature knew what she taking about - better yet a small break-up. She coughed into her shoulder softly, lifting her head within his level. 

"Say anything. I can relate," Harry said, looking down to his shoes. 

Image


Sarah brought her hands to his risk and pulled him off his chair. She knew it was pushy, she just wanted him right now. He was single and gorgeous. What more could a girl want? 

Harry didn't know what was happening until Sarah started whispering in his ear. She was trying too hard to be seductive. It was hilariously sad. Her hips were going against his waist, pulling him closer to her body. He felt her warm breath go against his neck, knowing what she was going to do next. 

Sarah slowly made her hands go through his hair, bringing her forehead to his. Once ready to lean in, she licked her lips slightly and pulled into Harry. Once Harry knew what she was going to do, he turned to the opposite direction, letting Sarah's lips crash against his cheek, rather than his lips.

Harry just couldn't get her image out of his head. He knew what he was doing was wrong. He knew he'd regret all this in the morning. He knew all he wanted was her. Harry just wished this was a bad dream. The guilt was starting to form. Actually it was there from the moment he stepped into the pub. 

Niall was right and Harry knew it. Speaking of Niall, Harry had spotted him, looking into his direction. Niall was staring, as if from the second Sarah rushed him on the dance floor. Niall nodded slowly as Harry pulled away from the drunk girl. 

Back to the beginning, Harry needed to make the girl who hates him love him once more. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is short. I just needed to write about how Harry feels with this filler. Say your thoughts?

On another note, can I just say how much I adore LWWY? It's beyond perfect. I can't wait for TMH. (: