Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

sticky fingers

despise: a deep repugnance of
antonym: admire


Sam couldn’t help but take another glance at her profound plane buddy. She didn’t even identify his forename. His eyes were shut tight as if he were concentrated on thinking instead of snoozing. His hair tempted her to just take a ride through his lenient mane under his pastel beanie.

His folded hands were across his flat stomach, and he seemed unaware that he had eyes being laid on him.

The plane shook violently which forced the captain to make an announcement, “Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and stay in your designated seats. We are expecting high winds. This your captain speaking. Thank you.

Harry’s eye widen at the announcement as he arched straighter in his seat. He did what he was told and looked at his acquaintance with the corner of his nimble eyes.

What would she be doing in London? Harry thought.

“Is that you,” Sam asked Harry excessively as he sipped on his requested beverage slightly. He seemed unaware of what she was conveying at first, but then caught on with her dilemma. Harry forgot how loud his earphones can contract.

“Absolutely,” Harry smirked at Sam's annoyed expression. He watched as she rolled her eyes and looked out her window once again. The glass became muggy with her light breath going against it.

Oh, how he loathe the window seat. Harry thought to himself.

Image


“Are you going to move?” Sam asked him in an forced voice. She rolled her eyes as he held up a finger to listen to the announcements one last time.

Ladies and gentlemen, please take all your possessions, and stay in an orderly matter. This is your captain speaking. Thank you for flying British Airways, and have a great time in beautiful country of London.

“Are you going to move?” Sam repeated in the same American accent of hers.

Harry watched her as she caught hold of her belongings. She wasn’t that tall nor she wasn’t too short. He grasped a glimpse of her name; Samatra Raes. She paused for what seemed like a millisecond and glanced down at her bag. She pulled out a glossy smartphone and looked peerlessly at the screen.

Harry caught up with his friends and yawned slightly. “Had a good flight Harry?” Louis chuckled and added, “with your friend that is?” Harry licked his lips vaguely and listened through the torture.

“Well, she’s a babe for sure,” Louis snickered and patted his shoulder. Harry wiggled it off slightly and crocked an eyebrow, “You know her?” he heard himself echo at his curiosity.

Louis nodded like an idiot and added, “I ran into her before we took off.”

“A nightmare for sure,” Harry murmured to himself. He let out a heavy sigh.

Louis interjected, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I think she’s alright,” he winked at him, “She’d be your type Hazza.”

Harry rolled his eyes as they existed the emotionless airport. He caught one last glance at Sam as she walked across him, as if he weren’t there. She disappeared into the city as he last saw her.

They all pilled up in a taxi as Harry became crammed among Niall and Louis. Not a position where you’d desire to remain.

“Who’s hungry?” Niall announced excitedly, “Nandos lads?” Niall held a smirk on his steer face as he nodded as an answer for himself. Zayn and Liam shared a glance and nodded likewise.

With Niall in hand with snacks and the rest of his wanted possessions, they began to explore the ancient city. Harry flipped his hair to one side and placed his hands in the back pockets of his jeans.

The streets were full and excoriating. The cool wind came crashing through his curls as he licked his lips moist. He picked up a map which was useless to him since he identified the city inside and out.

“What first mates?” Louis asked through the noise above them. A beanie covered his signature spikes as his eyes hid under his Aviators. Zayn shrugged his shoulders and concealed his icy hands in the pockets of his varsity jacket.

“London Eye perhaps?” Liam suggested while looking at the sight before him. They agreed and began to walk towards the grand display.

Harry shook his head and spoke up, “You lads go ahead, I wanted to check out that CD store across the street over there,” he stated as he pointed towards his designated location. They all nodded and brought out more excitement.

Harry brought his hands to his jacket pockets and walked ahead to his site. A bell rang quietly as he opened the store entrance. “Mornin’!” an employee greeted as he entered and nodded at his presence.

He started to mop around the store as he looked for his taste. A. B. C…M. N. O…S. T. U.

Usher. Harry looked for his newly released album and listened to the background music above him. He parted slightly to the side as another being came close to his own perception. As he extended to grip his particular record, another hand stretched for it as well.

“I’m sorry,” said an American voice, “I’ll grab the one behind it,” Sam looked up and her expression changed within that second. She rolled her eyes as she caught sight of him.

“You again?” Sam asked in the same bitter sweet voice.

Me,” Harry sighed in the same atmosphere. “I’m Harry,” he added and teased her lightly.

She rolled her eyes like she’s been doing it ever since she was born. Harry thought.

Sam grabbed the same disc and sneered, “You’re such a perk,” she shook her head and added more quietly, “Can’t believe this.”

Sam caught her phone again and began to reply back. "I’ll be home by eight or nine, grandma.

Ok sweetie, please be careful.

Gotchuu’ love you. x

She placed her phone back to the pocket of her jeans and looked ahead at the cashier. Harry stood clear behind her. She listened to his easy breathing as she concentrated back to her purchase.

“That’d be 7.99 miss,” he said in an English accent, nothing comparable to Harry’s. She placed the exact amount and walked out, without making eye contact with her old company.

Harry paid the same amount as the customer before him. He didn’t actually accept the idea of running into her again.

“And sir?” the cashier said to harry before he could existed, “This was the lassie’s credit card in front of you a while a go. Do you know her by any chance?”

“Yes,” Harry answered before thinking.

This was my time to create destruction. Harry thought.

“Would you mind giving it to her?” he looked at him with sincere in his eyes.

“Not at all,” Harry smirked and thought about it for second. Although, he didn’t think it thoroughly. Where’d did she go?
♠ ♠ ♠
We meet again my lovely individuals. (: