Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

i can be your new addition

What was more Rubbish? The thought of leaving Harry or the second she knew Harry had moved on.

Sam had found out about Harry’s little romance adventures through Niall and Louis. Harry had every right to start dating other people, but that didn’t mean he could go fooling around with Taylor Swift.

Taylor princess Swift.

It could’ve been a model or another celebrity. But not her. There was something about her that made Sam wrinkle her nose and roll her eyes to the max. Was it her personality? Or was it just her genre of meaning to most of her lyrics?

They all squeezed themselves in Sam’s tiny bedroom, trying to figure things out. Niall and Louis sat around Sam, slapping another article in her face.

“I’ve seen that one a few hours ago,” Sam said, focusing her eyes on the guys instead of the gossip. She started to tap her fingers on her rug, feeling her cheeks boil up. “Besides, why do I care?”

It was Niall who cleared his throat. “Why do you care? Sam, we all care. We care about you right now. Harry is trying to hurt you and we aren’t going to watch him do that.”

Sam and the rest of the guys started to develop a real friendship. As Harry and Sam started to realize that they have just became friends, that was when the hang outs and late night calls started.

“Niall’s right,” Louis said, crossing his legs as he pulled his knees to his chest. “Harry’s been acting strange lately. And we have suspensions that he’s only staying with Taylor because he’s depressed and because Taylor is now single. It was a chance he could have only took.”

Sam planted her eyes on her bare toes, trying to analyze what Louis just said. A part of her knew he was right. Another part knew Harry was only doing this because he was now a player.

“He can date whoever he wants,” Sam lied, taking a sharp sigh. She hated the fact that they saw right through her.

After throwing this months edition of fashion magazine, Louis stood up and made his way towards the door, whistling to himself softly. Niall called after him and raised an eyebrow.

“Where are you going?” Niall asked.

“I’m meeting Eleanor at the theater,” Louis explained. He met each of their eyes, feeling the slight pain when he said he was leaving. “Listen Sam, I’m here for you. Things will be better, I promise.”

Sam only nodded. “Say hey to El for me,” she whispered, knowing Niall nodded as well by the edge of her eyes. She knew Louis had every right to leave. After all, he had a girlfriend.

Once Louis left, Niall stood up too, leaving Sam clicking her tongue. She pined her eyes on Niall, straightening his jacket and polo.

“Don’t tell me you’re leaving me too,” Sam sighed. She looked out her window, wishing a storm would hit soon. Sam loved rain and thunder. The mist of falling water gave her a reason to love staying indoors even more. The strange noises from thunder gave Sam a slight reason to keep things quiet everywhere.

“I’m not,” Niall said, trying to hold back a small smile. His eyes were wondering around her room, hunting for something.

“Then where are you going?”

We are going to the zoo.”

She stared at him like he just spilt on her. “Why?

“I get that I’m not the most good looking guy you’ll come across, but I think you need it. I’m no Harry Styles but I’m a pretty fun guy too.” Niall tried to smile, hiding the fact that what he said was true.

Niall knew liking Sam was a bad bad idea. But he didn’t see her like that. Well, that’s what he thought after all. Sam was Harry’s ex. Buds don’t go after their bud’s ex-girlfriend. That would just be crossing the line.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” Sam whispered, getting to her feet. Niall’s eyes where else where, but she spoke again anyway, “But thank you Niall.”

Image


After grabbing an ice cream cone, from Niall’s request, Sam sat near the monkey exhibit. For a strange and odd reason, Sam adored monkeys. The way they held things with all legs and tail was mind blowing for her. It gave her a strong liking in mammals since then.

As Niall sat, Sam nearly dropped her cone. She nearly kicked Niall near his knees, gasping slightly to herself.

There they were being followed by a group of desperate photographers, smiling like idiots, enjoying themselves. Sam blinked, thinking this was another nightmare.

“Did you know they’d be here?” Sam cried, feeling her tears fall down to her cheeks. She tried to keep her tears from surfacing but that was useless.

Niall followed her glaze and set his jaw. He saw the pain in Sam’s eyes, realizing what he’d just done.

“Sam, I didn’t know,” Niall said, hurt. “I’m an idiot and I’m so sorry. God, Sam just please don’t kill me. I’m sorry.”

“Niall.”

“Sam, let’s go. I’m so sorry.”

“Niall.” Sam grabbed his arm, pulling him back next her. She wiped the back of her hand across her cheeks and tried to smile for him. “Stop saying that. You sound mental. Besides, it’s not your fault I’m a coward.”

“You aren’t a coward.”

“And I’m sorry for coming on you like that. I guess I let my emotions get to me sometimes.” Sam sighed, scratching the back of her next with her newly cut finger nails.

“You still aren’t a coward,” he repeated.

“I felt like crawling under my bed when I saw them pass, what do you call that?”

“Being heartbroken,” Niall simply said.

Sam lowered her eyes, playing her boot shoelaces. She couldn’t control herself when it came to Harry. She was the one who wanted things to stop. She only did that to help herself from hurting even more.

Niall stood up, moving his hands over his head. Before she got her head organized, she realized who Niall was yelling at.

“What the hell are you doing?” Sam scolded him before walking over to the nearest trash bin. She crossed her arms, shaking her head. “Why are you calling them over here? Isn’t bad enough that I’m on the same property as them?”

“Sam.”

“Niall, this is bad.”

“Sam,” Niall laughed. He watched Harry and Taylor come closer, talking lowly with each other. He took her hand lightly, holding tightly. “If Harry could date, you can date.”

“Niall,” Sam swallowed. “No, I can’t.”

“This is pretend.” Niall smirked. “C’mon. Being lonely isn’t fun, trust me. I’m only doing this for you.”

Sam sighed, taking one last look at Harry smiling with Taylor. It killed her. She nodded, “Let’s pretend we’re in love.”

“Very funny,” Niall joked, thinking she was lame quoting one of their songs.

“This feels wrong.”

“You hurting is wrong.”

Niall and Sam waited for them, clutching onto each other, ready for the player to meet his match.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!

You have no idea how much I loved writing this. I believe I wrote it in less than an hour sooo score! c: Also so there's no confusion, this won't be turning into a love triangle between Niall, Harry and Sam. And the drama is all in a circle now. ;)

I will be updating this more frequent now (changed the status to active from hiatus YAY). So expect an update soon for the little drama between the two.

ANNNNND, comments would be great. If you comment, you'd be giving yourself more updates. Also, get me to 100 subscribers. That'd be pretty awesome as well. :)

So remember, C.S.R. (comment, subscribe, recommend). :D