Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

it’s not over tonight

Louis glared at Harry, popping out his left hip. He knew Harry was being over dramatic, telling crap about Sam. Through his teeth, he couldn’t handle it, he hissed fiercely, “Just because you’re heart broken, doesn’t mean you can make up shit about Sam. Stop being an arse who can’t take a small breakup who – ”

“I’m not making up anything,” Harry jumped. His voice was cracked, pulling out his strength to speak about Sam.

“No Harry.”

Harry half nodded, feeling his lips curve downwards. He, of course, didn't want to believe this himself. He wanted to imagine that Sam was making this up to get back at him. He wanted this to be some prank Sam was pulling together. Harry couldn’t accept the idea of Sam liking him for her job. It didn’t seem like her.

“No.” Louis repeated, flaring his nostrils, not meeting Harry’s eyes. He instead glanced at Niall and Liam to his sides. They both shrugged, a frown across their faces.

Zayn flew out to visit his family at a short notice, leaving before they started tour again. The guys were preparing for the up coming album, which was postponed because of Zayn. Harry was excited for the delay, making him have more time with Sam. He was thinking of telling Sam about his department, but he was sure she didn’t care anymore.

Not like she did since the beginning.

“She told me face to face. Do you think I’m lying? Do you think I’m making this up?” Harry growled at his mates, sitting around him. His eyes were dark, feeling them close as he sighed loudly.

Harry’s palms were crushed to the sides of his face.

He was an idiot.

Image


Harry?

He choked, blinking. His eyes were adjusting, feeling like a zombie. He knew he shouldn’t have picked up his mobile.

Harry?” she repeated, a little louder than before.

Harry sat up, pushing his bed sheets away from his waist, pressing his phone closer to his ears. Harry looked at his watch, squinting at the time. The only light shinning in his room was coming from his phone. His eyes were still wondering around, thinking this was another horrid dream of his.

“Sam?” he asked. “It’s 2 in the morning. What the hell are you thinking? Why are you phoning me this late? Are you mad? What’s going on?”

All his questions came rushing out. He didn’t know until the other line was completely silent. He was afraid she had hung up.

“Sam?” Harry said again. He waited, hearing her breath on the other line.

I never thought you’d answer my call again.

Harry rushed a sweaty hand through his curls, feeling them fall over his eyes. He sighed before he spoke again. “Why wouldn’t I?” he whispered.

Sam stayed quiet for a second. Shit. She sighed, “You know, I didn't think you’d answer so now I don’t know what to say. I never thought I’d pass this stage.

Harry crushed his eyebrows together, looking down at his bare toes. He didn’t know what to say either. Not at her. Not to anyone. Sam completely fucked with him and she had the nerve to call back. Who did she think he was?

“How’d you do it?” Harry whispered, his tears were now falling, having the voice to talk about it. He couldn’t stay like this forever, knowing it’s eating his alive.

Can we not do this on the phone?” Sam said on the other line, almost whispering.

Harry grinded his teeth together but sighed, “What’s in it for me?”

The truth.” Sam answered that in an irritated tone. She clicked her tongue, “Can you think of anyone but yourself for just one second? Seriously, Harry.”

Before Harry could argue, Sam hung up. Harry didn’t even now how they were going to talk. Where they were going to talk.

His phone vibrated, dancing in his hands.

Meet me in front of the CD store around Dole Street. Leave now, I’m on my way.

How can I trust you? How do I know you won't be playing with me again? Harry typed back, hesitant to press send.

He puffed, waiting. He thought she wasn’t going to answer back his text. Harry was pulling himself back in this sick game.

I’m willing to meet up with some one at 2 am when I’m suppose to be sound asleep. Is that enough proof for you?

Yeah, it was definitely the Sam Harry loved and hated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry is still going for her, even when Sam was playing with him! Oh this boy believes in love too much. ;)

Give me your thoughts on what Sam might say at the meet-up, what will happen in the next chapter, or what will Harry do. I would love to know! C.S.R. :)

And, my cupcake is 19 today! Happy birthday to this cat lover! (:
Image
Image

Also, if any of you are interested in an old school, no-likey-sex Harry Styles, check this out. It'd mean a lot (: