Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

take a bite out of my heart

The hardest part: the sneak out.

How the fuck was Harry going to sneak out of the flat without waking a single soul?

He placed his brown jacket on, covering his white tattered t-shirt and a couple of his tattoos. Running his hand through, he placed a small blue beanie on his messy curls. He didn’t take another look at his face, thinking it didn’t matter how he looked like.

As Harry shut his door, he heard the hazy snores echoing through the apartment. The creaking noise coming around him gave Harry a small chill. It was coming from the movements as he heard someone move around their bed.

His main goal: don’t run into Louis.

It took ages just to cross the living room and kitchen. Tiny steps each, Harry would look behind his back.

Once Harry heard the faint noises of another soul, a red light started to go off in his brain. The steps and breathing of the individual was coming behind the main door. The lad was humming to himself, playfully on the other side.

The steps were echoing his eardrum, making his heart beat faster. Harry was sure it was Louis coming out for a glass of water or to use the restroom. His palms weren’t keeping still, moving slightly beneath him.

The lights flickered on.

He was a dead man now.

“Zayn!” Harry gasped. “What are you doing back so early?”

He was relieved to see it was his blonde streaked lad instead of that big bum one.

“I’m back.” Zayn said, with a confused look on his face. “Why are you crawling on the floor, mate? You’ll get all nasty. You do know how Niall likes to drop his food everywhere and how Louis leaves his shoes everywhere. God, you don't know where he’s been stepping on. Harry, get up.”

“Zayn shh,” Harry whispered, turning the lights back off.

“Harry.” Zayn said, looking still confused.

“What? Just keep your voice low,” Harry snapped, finally making it towards the main door. But he surfaced a small smile at Zayn, “If anyone ask, I’m sleeping my feelings away, okay?”

“What is going on?” Zayn asked, lifting an eyebrow for his curiosity. “You do realize the sun isn’t out yet. Where are you going, mate?”

Harry sighed, sticking his tongue across his lips. They were chapped. Harry dipped his fingers into his jacket pockets and sighed. “I’m going to see Sam.” He said that last word quietly, hoping to pass this uncomfortable stage.

Zayn scrunched his eyebrows together, taking a good look at Harry. “The one who – ”

“Yeah,” Harry said, beating Zayn before he finished his question. He took another look behind back and towards the door. He held onto the door handle and sighed quietly. “When they all wake, just tell them I don’t want to be bothered. Thanks mate!”

Zayn sighed, rather loudly, pulling his jacket closer to his chest. Harry knew Zayn was thinking. It was terrifying.

Harry wrinkled his nose, whipping his head in his direction. He sighed, “Whatever you have to say, say it now.”

Zayn adjusted his eyes on Harry’s fingers, tightening its grip around the knob. He knew Harry was holding his breath, not wanting to hear what he was about to say.

“Harry.”

“You know what,” Harry jumped, tightening his jaw, making his jawline sharper. “I don’t care what you or Louis or anyone thinks. I loved her. I’m going to find the facts straights, I like it or not. I know somewhere inside her, she loved me back too. Get off my dick, I know what I’m about to do.”

“Harry.”

“And, I’m not going down without a fight,” Harry rolled his eyes.

“Harry, calm the fuck down.” Zayn sighed. Harry winced at his curse. Zayn huffed, “I wasn’t going to say anything about any of that. If you need to figure things out, go the fuck ahead. I’m not stopping you. No one is. We’re just trying to protect you.”

“Why?”

“You’re like our little brother. We need to watch over you.”

“Stop being all tough-love on me.”

Zayn surfaced a grin, placing his hands into his jean pockets. “Just go and hurry back. I'll cover until then.”

Harry nodded, closing the rigid door behind him.

Image


“That’s her.”

Her? You’re bloody kidding me, aren’t you?

Taylor nodded with a sour face on. She dipped her head down, hoping Harry and Sam wouldn’t see her. She brushed a few strands behind her ear, looking at her once again.

The vehicle was silent, only bringing in the cold air. Taylor swiftly crossed her legs, pushing herself more down in her seat.

What are they doing?” she asked Taylor, squinting in the dim street lights. “What are they saying?

Taylor shrugged. “Take my guess.”

But didn’t you hear? She’s a journalist.

“Sam’s a journalist? Did Harry know?” Taylor wondered bitterly. Why didn’t she know this any sooner?

No, she laughed lowly, watching Harry tower over Sam slightly. They were talking harshly, watching their distance. She continued to laugh. “Why do you think they’re meeting this late? Sam’s a slut, she used him.

“Wha’da you know…”

She nodded, “And that’s where we come in.

Taylor remained silent, watching the two talk amongst each other. Harry was now holding his breath, staring at Sam. Sam was looking in their direction, almost noticing that they were watching them. Sam sighed, taking a step away from Harry. She whispered something to him and started to walk away. Harry started to call for her. No use. Harry stood there, like a lonely puppy.

“What do you mean?” Taylor asked, a little eager.

They broke up, yeah? That is where we follow dear Sam. Trying to break her bit by bit. For Harry’s sake.

Taylor huffed, analyzing the plan. She pulled her index finger to chin and looking down.

“Is it worth it, Caroline?”

Anything for Harry Styles, yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
The ending of this was just :O

Please sub to the sequel. :)