Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

please, don't call me

envy: jealous of one
antonym: proud


Where could she be?” Harry whispered to himself as he crossed the busy streets ahead of himself. He looked to one side and to another. His lips trembled as he saw his breath scorn in the air before him. He heard his teeth shatter against each other as he looked ahead of himself. He scrunched his eyebrows together and recalled her attire.

A plain leopard scarf wrapped her neck harshly as she held her hair in a messy low bun. He thought hard as he started to breathe through his mouth and he sustain to his mission.

A hard hand gripped his mouth severely as he was being held from his back view. The hand gripped his mouth as his other gripped his chilly sides.

This person really needs to moisturize. Harry thought.

“Give me all your money,” he commanded in an undertone voice.

Harry paused for a second and soaked up the voice. As he released his mouth, he uttered softly, “Would you like carrots instead?”

“Dammit Styles!” Louis stepped back and let out a big laugh with his chapped lips. Harry shook his head and couldn’t help but join along with his lad.

“Why?” Harry rolled his eyes as he shifted his weight to one leg.

Louis looked down at his loafers and shrugged his square shoulders/ “That moment was right to do so,” he grinned like a devious young child.

Harry brought his arm around his shoulders and sighed, “I need to find that girl on the plane you talked to.”

“And why is that my animated little friend?” Louis teased and touched the tip of his icy nose.

Harry backed away and looked him in the eye seriously. He repeated more softly, “I need to find her.”

Image


Why is it so fucking cold?” Sam muttered to herself mentally. She sipped on her coffee slowly as the heat helped her marginally. She gently pushed the lose strands of hair behind her pierced ears and stared down at the gloomy timber table she selected.

She gripped her pockets as she licked her lips. She watched as quick by passers walked the cold streets with large bags in hold. Sam made a quick glance around the shop as she continued to sip her beverage. Curly slender male. With embarrassment, she quickly looked apart. She shook her head and discontinued the thought.

What turning events when the dimpled boy came towards her own. Sam let out a heavy sigh and questioned, “Why are you here?”

Her eyes widen as he pulled out her familiar belonging; her credit card. He took a seat himself before her as he narrowed his light eyes.

“The least you can do is say thanks you know,” harry looked her down and held his tongue. She looked down without making eye contact with him. She crossed her arms across her chest like a spoiled adolescent.

“Stubborn aren’t we?” Harry held a smirk up at her uphold face. Sam eyes narrowed down as she detained her thoughts.

Thank you Harry,” Harry teased herself vaguely.

She practically cringed at the voice he was born with. He folded his vast fingers on the trifling table as she sniffed loudly.

“Don’t you have something else better to do,” Sam snapped at his calm features. She began tapping her nails against the screen of her lifeless phone as she waited for him to reply.

“As a matter of fact,” Harry spoke softly, “no, I don’t. I’m just enjoying London as you are,love,” he grinned up at her as she sighed once more.

Sam creased her eyebrows. “Don’t call me that,” she snapped quickly at bliss appearance. He placed his hand through his hair, like he does it so smoothly. She looked at his green eyes and coughed lightly.

“It’s just an expression,” Harry looked up with a smug on his face. He adjusted his scarf and placed it on the seat next to his own figure. He glanced around the place and admired how it wasn’t a full house.

“Look, I don’t need your British Slang right now, okay?”

“Whatever floats your boat love,” he last said at her annoyed face. He felt a tug of satisfaction within his outcome.

Sam started to walked out towards a payphone as she tried to keep herself warm towards this type of weather out. She held the phone close to ear as she searched for some coins of the amount. She cursed under her breath as none were to be found. She slammed the phone as she placed her head against the glass.

A light knock caused her to jump faintly, “In use,” she said loudly enough for the individual to hear. Again, a knock echoed in the stand. Sam cursed under her breath once more and opened the access.

“Use my phone,” Harry stood there with icicles in his mane. He held out his phone towards his body as his hand trembled in the cold. She didn’t fell like arguing and agreed. Sam dialed her grandmother’s number as she felt a grin came across his face.

What a stalker. Sam thought.

Image


“Sam,” her grandmother repeated furiously. She shook her furiously as she held her face close to Sam's. “Sam,” she repeated once more. Her shadow reflected upon her face in the day light.

“What?” Sam called out in a hoarse voice. She felt the intriguing light shine against her pale eyes as she opened them slightly. “What is it?”

A smile crept on her grandmother’s wrinkled face as she handed her a phone. “It’s a boy,” she continued to smile with the news.

A boy?” Sam whispered to herself and fixed her hair vaguely. She was hesitant to evoke the call.

“Hello?” she sniffed as she smelled the early smell of bacon and eggs. She looked at her reflection as she walked up with the phone close to her cheek and ear. She began running a comb through her rough uneven hair as she listened to her caller.

“Samatra?” that raspy voice questioned on the other side of the line. She cussed under her breath and made sure her grandmother didn’t hear her conversation.

“Harley?” Sam crunched her eyebrows together and licked her lips. She looked up at her reflection and waited.

Harry,” Harry sighed softly.

“How’d you get this number?” she integrated to her acquaintance. She felt a nervous tug on the spine of her back.

“You used my phone remember?” Harry said in a matter of fact tone.

She could hear a smile light up on his face as well. She scratched the back of her and looked back at her image. “Just don’t call here again,” she said as she hung up quickly before her grandmother came in an ear shot.

“Who was that now dear?” her grandmother came in. A floral apron was surrounding her waist as she placed a full plate on the edge of her desk.

“I just borrowed their phone last night. Mine was dead,” Sam stated as her grandmother started to open her curtains wider. She added quickly, “Just a stranger.”

“I actually thought you found yourself a male buddy,” she winked at her granddaughter as Sam started to fix her bed. Sam rolled her eyes as she listened to her companion ramble.

“Not anytime soon,” she whispered towards mostly to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her coffee at the shop (: