Status: Hope you like it!:)

Hellos and Goodbyes

CHAPTER ONE~
"Miley." Tanner whispered. "Miley." He shook her softly. Her eye lids fluttered open.
"What?! What happened? What did i miss?!" Miley yelled, jumping out of bed.
"Babe. Calm down! It's just me."
Miley sat back down on the bed. "Oh." She giggled and layed back down and cuddled next to Tanner, Her boyfriend.
Miley Rienhart is Sixteen years old and a Junior at Roxford High. She lives in Malibu and is very popular. Tanner Cardenas is 17 and a Senior. They've been bestfriends since forever ago. He finally got the courage to ask her out during the summer before they started eight grade. They've never broken up since. Sure, since Miley is very pretty, She's been asked out many times. And of course, she's always said no. She loves Tanner alot. She has one bestfriend besides Tanner. Her name is Carly Cardenas. Who is Tanners Sister. They are both Juniors. She was bestfriends with Carly when they were five and then one day she met Tanner. They've been the three musketeers! Miley's parents are divorced and always fight so she spends alot of time at Carly and Tanners house.
"Omg. What time is it?" Miley asked. She jumped out of bed again and grabbed her phone on the bedside table. 8:53.
"Its almost Nine! Babe how come you didn't wake me up? We missed first period!" Miley never misses class.
"Calm down. I'll just tell my mom to call the school and say were sick."
"You mean skip school?!" Miley said suprised.
"Yes, skip school. You'll be fine, babe. Besides i wanna spend some alone time together.." Tanner smirked.
"Mhm, sure." Miley rolled her eyes.
"Come lay back down." Tanner pouted.
Miley sighed. "Fine."

Yayy! My first Chapter and story! I hope you liked it! Make sure to let me know if i should continue!:)