Status: Work In Progress

Life's a Bitch, but I'm Friends with Her Sister

Chapter 11

ALEX'S POV

The next Monday at school was slightly awkward to say the least. I love that I opened up to Rian and that I finally got some of it off my chest, but as much as I trust him that fear of people finding out is even more prominent now that two people know what's going on.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Jack and Zack walked into home room together and over towards me. Obviously they didn't know about my breakdown in the back of Rian's car or my heart to heart with him, so they were acting completely normal with me.

"Hey bro, good weekend?" Zack questioned, flopping down onto his chair, his head immediately coming to rest on the desk. Stupidly he'd put his head down too fast and a small 'ow' could be heard, slightly muffled by Zack's arms that were wrapped around his head. Of course this sent me and Jack into hysterics.

"S'not funny." Zack mumbled out through his arms again, clearly tired and not having a good start to his morning - Mondays were already bad enough.

"Kinda was man, not everyday you see or hear a buff guy in pain from something as simple as a head but." Jack responded, causing Zack to groan in annoyance.

"Screw you guys, I'm going to sleep." Jack laughed a bit in return but said nothing in response to Zack after that.

"Hey Alex, you know where Rian is? I haven't seen him yet today and it's really rare for him to be late." Come to think of it Jack was right, it's a rare thing when Rian is late or doesn't show up to school without an explanation beforehand.

"Nope I hav- nevermind yes I have." I got out as Rian came rushing into the classroom just before the bell for home room went off. He seemed out of breath, tired and annoyed. I want to know what's happened to him but I'm not going to push it, especially not after the patience he had with me the other day.

"You coming into home room after me? Is this the apocalypse or something, bro?" Jack said to Rian in a teasing tone.

"Hush up Barakat, I had to drop Sally at school because my mom had to rush off to work quickly." Rian explained. Ah, from what I've heard from the others Rian's little sister, Sally, is one of the cutest kids you could ever meet.

"Hmmm, of course, not having morning shower fantasies again?" Jack questioned in a sarcastic tone as the bell to signal the end of home room and time for us to leave for classes went off.

"That was ONE time." Rian groaned. "And I was in NINTH GRADE. You still do that every morning!"

"That's true, I'm not afraid to admit that." It appeared that fact was true as Jack had a proud tone to his voice as he spoke.

"Everybody masturbates from time to time okay we get it, somebody better wake sleeping beauty up before we're late for history." I cut in - if I didn't say something they'd have continued on for hours with that argument.

"Come on big guy, history." Jack spoke while kicking Zack's shin. He woke with a start and shot an angry glare at Jack, grabbing his backpack and chasing after Jack who was currently running down the hallway weaving in between people.

"I swear those two will never grow up." Rian said with a laugh, followed by a wink in my direction. Wait, what? A WINK? Okay calm down Alex it probably meant nothing. I opened my mouth to reply to Rian only to see he'd already set off down the hallway and I was now stood on my own in the middle of the hallway. I quickly closed my gaping mouth and took off after the others, no way was I getting lost trying to find the classroom on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, it's been a while. So this is really short but I thought you'd appreciate an update. Maya sent me a message a few weeks ago asking if I could do this chapter as she was really busy and I completely forgot until I was looking through my stories on here the other day.

So yeah, here's a short update, hope this is enough to satisfy you for a little while until we get the next chapter up.

ALSO SIDE NOTE: Is anybody going to Slam Dunk festival 2013? And if so which one? Basically, Slam Dunk is a one day UK festival that's a bit like an indoor warped tour. Well, I say indoor but the merch, stalls, food and one stage are outside and the other six stages are indoor. It's three dates, north, midlands and south and I booked my ticket to north! All Time Low and Pierce The Veil are playing so I'm really excited, it's going to be amazing! :)

- Alex :)