Status: Work In Progress

Life's a Bitch, but I'm Friends with Her Sister

Chapter 12

[Jordan's POV]

Okay, calm down Jordan. Rian talked to him, right? Everything's fine. He's not mad at you...

I shook my head. I was freaking out over the fact that Alex hadn't talked to me since the incident. I really didn't want him to be pissed off at me, but I guess it was kinda understandable...

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't notice where I was going. And of course, I just had to run into some random person.

“Sorry,” I mumbled, and decided to pay more attention towards where I was going. But that's when someone grabbed me by the arm, making me jump and bump into yet another person.

“Sorry man!” Tay laughed at me.

“Not cool,” I said, narrowing my eyes at her.

“Sorry! But uh, I need to talk to you...”

“Okay, what is it?”

“We can't just talk in the middle of the hallway!”

“Oh, right.”

She pulled me aside, next to the lockers, and made sure no one was evesdropping before continuing. “Right, so, there's something weird going on.”

“And what is that?” I sighed. What more could go wrong?

“Haven't you noticed how weird Alex is acting? And Rian, too?”

“Um, no?” I lied. I had noticed it, but I dismissed it, as I kinda knew what was going on. Tay, on the other hand, didn't. And I was planning to keep it that way, thank you very much. “They're perfectly fine...”

“Now that I think about it, you're acting pretty strange, too! What is it you're not telling me?”

“Nothing, I swear!”

“Jordan, how long have I known you?”

“Um, about five years?”

“And don't you think that's enough time to know when you're lying to me and when you're not?”

I took a deep breath. “Look, Tay, I'm not hiding anything from you! I have no idea what you're on about. Honestly! You've been watching way too man-”

“Yeah, okay,” she muttered, cutting me off. She was clearly unsatisfied with my answer. “I'll see you later.” And with that, she walked off.

Oh, brilliant Jordan. Now she's gonna be on your case. Just brilliant.

And with that last thought, I gloomily made my way to my next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAAAT? Could this be? Is Maya really updating Life's A Bitch (...)?!
Yeah guys, sorry :/ It's been forever! I know you guys hate me now. But I still love you, no matter what ♥
So um yeah, let us know what you guys think! And omg, thank you to the 75 subscribers and the 15 people who recommended this!! It truly means a lot. Thanks for sticking around.