Bits and Pieces

Me vs. You

I ran down the street. Tears were streaming from my eyes. I could hear him calling my name asking me to come back, but I paid no attention to him. I just kept running. People would stop and stare at me, but I didn't care. I risked a quick glance over my shoulder and found that he was catching up to me. Quickly I ducked into the first alley that I found. I started to run do the alley when I reached a dead end. I stopped and looked around me.

"Alice?" I heard a voice from behind me. I whirled around to see him coming straight at me. I backed up against the wall.

"Get away from me!" I yelled at him. He stopped in his tracks and I looked him over. His shaggy brown hair was messier than usual and his bangs were messed up. His blue, green eyes were shining and his clothes were messed up.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"Don't even start it with me," I warned him hoping that the glare I was giving him was making him feel bad. He flinched taking a step forward.

"Please let me explain," he begged me.

"Explain! Explain! What is there to explain? Tell me Andy. Huh? I though that you cared about me, but obviously I was wrong!" I screamed at him.

"I do care about you-"

"Then what were you doing with that girl? Can you answer that? What were you doing kissing her?" I snarled. His eyes flashed with emotion.

"I was drunk and... I don't know what I was doing. I just," Andy broke off and sighed, but then looked up at me.

"But I don't care about. The only person I care about is you," he whispered. I snorted and looked him over. He looked pathetic with his head bowed down looking at the floor. Well, he did look kinda cute... I pushed the thought away and snorted again. All my friends had been right. Andy was only trouble. I started to walk forward and when I reached the spot where he was standing. Slowly I started to walk around him.

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong hands gra me around the waist and pull me towards him. Before I could even say anything I felt his lips warm lips meet mine. I started to push away from me, but his grip was to strong. I struggled against him punching him in the chest over and over again. I his lips leave me for a second and let out a loud gasp, but the next moment his lips were on mine again. I felt tears start to pour from my eyes. I tried to pull away from him, but had no luck. So I just stood there letting him kiss me, but not just stood there not kissing him back. I was remebering all the things we had done togather.

Going to concerts, swimming, dirt biking, riding on his motorcycle and so much more. Suddenly I knew that I loved him. I could tell that he was about to pull back, but quickly I wrapped my arms around his neck entwined my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer. I fealt him smile against my lips and run my fingers down my back. I gasped as I felt his tounge enter my mouth. I pulled him even closer. I felt him lift me up a little. He groaned and put me down pressing me against the wall. I gasped and ran my fingers down the front of his chest feeling the smooth muscles beneath his shirt. Slowyl I felt him start to kiss my jaw bone then slowly make his way down my neck. I gasped as I felt his warm lips meet my cold skin. Suddenly he pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"Those this mean that I'm forgiven?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know that that was kind of bad, but still don't fear there is more to come. *Looks around then leans in* Don't tell anyone, but this was my first kissing scene in a while..... -.- Ik it sucks but still *squeals* I'm so happy!!! Dont forget to comment and subscribe!!!!! Thank you!!