Bits and Pieces

Without You

Dear Fred,

I have known you all my life. From the second I was born up till now. There were so many things that we ddid togather that I would never even dream of doing alone. Do you remeber when we blew a microwave up at school? And the time we put a rat in Sarah B.'s locker? Those were good times weren't they? And then of course there were the darker times like the time the two of us got into theta huge fight and wouldn't talk to each other for a week. Or when you started to date my arch-enemy and wouldn't talk to you. But in the end we woulda lways forgiveeach other and everthing would end up okay. We would always go back to being best friends. But I have to say that the last couple of weeks were the best in my life. Remeber how you saved me when that man in black tried to kill me.

Remeber how you turned into a wolf and saved me? At first I thought it was all a dream, but then you turned to look at me and I that I was fully awake. I ran home not waiting for you to chnge back or explain. I just ran and didn't look back and what was happening. All I really wanted at that point was to run away from you and never see you again. When I got home the first thing I did was google werewolf. I must have read about almost all of the links that popped up and then I knew it was true. I remebered how even when we were little you always acted wierd around any dogs or other members of the canine family. You would always stare at them and talk about strange things that I couldn't understand. I remembered who all cats hated you and started hissing when you came to close to them, how you hated vegetables but alwayd at meat, how you never wanted to go anywhere or do anything when it was a full moon, how sometimes you would disappear for days, how you never wanted to go near silver or gold and how you had so many siblings and cousins who all lived around you. They are your pack aren't they?

After I connected all the dots I was scared. I didn't know what was going to happen next. Were you going to kill me because I found your secret out? Was your pack going to be mad at you? I was so scared that when I heard someone kncok I almost thought about not answering the door, but that would mean that my mom might wake up and that was the last thing I needed. I remember how when I opened the door you were standing there all wet in the pouring rain. Remember how we just stood there looking each other in the eyes not knowing exactly what to say. Then finally we kissed and let the kiss speak for everything else. After that life became great. We closer than ever. You told me all about werwolves and let me meet your who pack. Rememberhow scared I was, but in the end they were all so happy that I knew your secret and that they didn't have to lie to me anymore. We were togather all the time no one could seperate us until that one night about a week ago.

After you went home I got a call from my friend Zack who I hadn't seen in years. He said he was back in town and that I should comne over to his house so that we can catch up on what was going on in each others lives. Of course I went over and we had so much fun. He told me about how he had been to Italy, France and so may other places. I just sat and listened but the whole time there was something wierd about him. He kept on playing with this ring he had on his finger and he seemed paler than the average person. When it was about midnight I got up ready to go home, but he stopped me. I grabbed me by the hand pulled me close and bit my neck. I'm not sure what happend next all I remember is me drinking his blood and then him stabbing me. I woke up two days later and found Zack next to me (remember that we when I told you that I went to a slumber party at my friends?) When I asked him what happend he just smiled and handed me a bag of red liquid. No matter how hard I tried to ignore it the smell was to tempting. I grabbed the bag ripped it apart and started to drink. When I felt better, stronger and faster. I asked him what was that that he gave me and he said it was blood. That was when I reliezed what I was. What he had turned me into? I wanted to scream, but no words came out. I looked down at my finger and found a ring like his on my finger.

He told me that he had been watching me for the last couple of weeks and had decided to turn me so that I could become his compainion. He told me that that ring was to supposed to protect me from the sun and that I should never take it off. He told me that I was going to live forever and feed of off human blood. That I was going to be faster and stronger. And then he said this 'You are also know a enemy of that little werewolf boyfriend of yours. They hunt and hate vampires.' That was when I finally came to my senses. I told him that he was an idiot and ran out the door. I came home in a second. At that point I knew what he said was true and that I was a damned creature. I decided that I was going to ignore what I was and continue living the way I had lived before. The next couple of days were okay, but slowly I had started to grow more and moer hungry. One day after we were going back from the beach you got a call from the pack and left. On the way back home I met an old enemy from school. She started to tease me and call me names. I got mad lost control and killed her. I drunk every last bit of blood in her body. After that I felt stronger and better even if I had done a terrible thing.

I decided to go home, but on the way there I happened to come across a member of your pack. He had figured out what I was and had come to kill me, but I was to strong. I killed her and that was when I came back to my sense and reliezed what a monster I was. I also reliezed that I couldn't stay here anymore and that brings me to now.

I want you to know that I am leaving because of what I am not because I hate you. I am to dangerous to stay in this village. I am to dangerous to stay near you, so here I am telling you that I am leaving and never coming back. Please, don't come looking for me and tell my family and friends that I love them and will always treasur them. As for you I have loved all those years ago and still love you. It pains me more than anything to leave you, but I must. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Your Love,

Annie

P.S. I love you moe than love and death. I love you more than the whole entire world, so please forgive me for not telling you sooner.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a bit different from the other stories. As you see its a letter. Tell me if you like it this way so that I know if I should write moe things such as this one. Thank you!!!*jumps up and down happily* >^.^<