Status: Active

Blue Moon

One Week

One week.

One week and I start college and I don’t know what to expect. Coming from a small town in California, I am not accustomed to fast pace city life. I’ve already seen someone practically having sex when I walked down to the beach. One week to get to know this city of Los Angeles before I am busy with school. I have just moved into my apartment and decided to go skating on the beach to work out my muscles from the long car drive.

One week ago

I answered an ad for a roommate. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and one common room, it shouldn’t be that bad right? Nineteen year old twins could be interesting. I once knew some twins back in my home town but they were pretty snobby. One of those insemination deals where they put sperm in a women. At least she wasn't another octomom.

I don’t know much about my roommates. Jasmine told me that they were out of town for the weekend visiting someone and that I should go to the neighbor to get my set of keys. I will admit to snooping, but if you must know, I’m super curious. Curiosity killed the cat but cats have nine lives so there’s no need for worry. Besides, I didn’t know which room was mine and that’s the story I’m sticking too.

When you first open the door, you walk into the living room, to the right there is stairs and the rest was the room. The living room had a couch and a lazy boy recliner, both were red and both looked comfortable. There was a plasma T.V. on the wall and an XBOX under it with a ton of DVD’s and video games. There was a little pony wall and on the other side of that a kitchen with enough room for a dining room set. Not too small, not too big. I could feel comfortable living here. I still needed to get the rest of my stuff but I’ll do it later. I left that room and walked up the stairs. I opened the door closest to me and I assumed it to be my room. It had a bed and had two dressers and a t.v. Other then that it was empty. I opened the next door that was across from my room and it led to a washer and dryer. I closed that and went to the room to the left of mine and there was a room painted Blue. It had furniture similar too mine just arranged differently, there was a queen bed and a vanity. She had posters of her favorite bands such has Metric, Tegan and Sara, My Chemical Romance, and Envy on the Coast.

I closed the door, not wanting to snoop too much further, I went to the room across from hers. This one was obviously the master. It was much bigger than mine and the other. It had a queen bed instead of the twin that I had. There was a canopy over the bed with curtains covering it that were pulled to the corners of the bed. The room was painted Dark red on two walls and Purple on the other sides. This was a huge room for a 19 year old, maybe she’s married or something or they are really rich.

I was about to look some more but I heard keys at the front door. I closed the bedroom door and headed down stairs. One of my roomies came through the front door. She was very pretty: long hair that was dyed a magenta color, Bright blue eyes and tall. I’m pretty tall myself so I’m not used to girls being taller than me. It must be the 5 inch heels she was wearing.

“Hi, I’m your new roommate Sara,” I told her when she looked my way.

“Oh you’re here, I wasn’t expecting you this early,” She told me enthusiastically, “My name is Jasmine!”

She was so pretty, her makeup was done really nice and her hair was in this really elaborate braid. She must be the one in the master bedroom unless her twin is even girlier looking than her.

“I thought you were out of town untill tomorrow?” I asked

“We were supposed to, but I got called in for a photo shoot, so I had to come back.” Jasmine told me as she walked to the kitchen. I followed her as she looked in the fridge.
“I don’t know where Ariel got to, she dropped me off here and left, I’m just waiting for my friend to get ready and take us too the shoot,” she told me. Jasmine got out a glass of lemonade and offered me some.

“What are your plans?” she asked me.

“I am going to bring my things out of the car then take a bath, I’m sore,” I told her and rubbed my left shoulder trying to get the kink out of it.

“Well, your bathroom has a nice shower but there’s no tub but you can use the master bath, its nicer anyway,” she told me “It’s one of those Jacuzzi tubs that is big enough for two and has a jet setting.” She told me.

I got all my things and moved it into my room then jasmine showed me to the master. I knew it had to be her room! She left for her shoot and I started the bath I saw some lavender bubble bath and put that in then took off my clothes and slid in. I turned on the jets and closed my eyes. I felt drowsy and couldn’t stop myself from dozing off.

It felt like I was only asleep for a few minutes when I thought I heard a door slam and someone talking. I looked towards the door and right then and there I saw who is most likely Ariel. She has really short black hair and eyes that matched her sisters.

“Jenny,” She said.

“No, my name is Sara, your new roommate?” I told her. I then remembered I was naked and tried to cover myself a little. I’m really shy when it comes to my body.

Something changed in her expression from this longing look to something angry.

“Get out,” She told me. Taken back by her rudeness I didn’t move right away till she repeated this again and walked out of the room. Confused I drained the tub and dried off. I wrapped the towel around me and went to my room. Throwing on a big shirt and some shorts, I started Unpacking while trying to understand this situation. Why did she call me Jenny?

One week ago I was excited about moving and in one day I’m more confused than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I suck at first chapters! but it will get good