Status: Active

Blue Moon

Four Kisses

We were driving in her car towards the beach and I was wondering where she was taking us too. I kept looking at the roses. They are my favorite flower yet no boyfriend actually knew that about me and the only time I got roses from someone was at my graduation. You would think, with roses being my favorite flower, I would at least know the color representations. Sadi parked the car and we both got out of it. It was a nice car, it was a black Nissan Altima. She went into her truck and grabbed a picnic basket and a small cooler.

“I thought I would be cliché and we would have a picnic, the weather is really nice out,” she smiled and walked towards the sand. I followed her and we picked a spot not too far or too close to the water. She set down a nice sized beach blanket and then took my hand and kissed it. Now I am not admitting to anything but that might have given me a little butterfly.

“So what is on the menu,” I asked with a smile and sat down. She really was an attractive women, I do not think I would really be that disappointed if I liked her, does that make me at least bi?

“Well I have some potato salad and then an array of cheese and crackers,” she said as she opened the basket. “I also stopped and got some sandwiches from Cappriotes, it’s my favorite place but I was not sure what your favorite it so I bought two of my favorites and you can pick your favorite.” She told me and took out the two sandwiches. I took a bite from both at her request and was absolutely in love with the second one.

“This is amazing, what is it?” I asked her taking another bite.

“It’s called the Cram Slam, Its like Thanksgiving in a sammich,” she told me. I smiled at her usage of sammich instead of sandwich. “For drinks I brought two sprites and two cokes and you and you can choose either,” she told me. She was so sweet and considerate. I’m so excited for this date all ready and it has just begun.

“So, Jazzy told me a little about you but not enough,” she said.

“Well what do you want to know?” I responded.

“Everything, what’s your favorite movie, do you like to read, what kind of music are you into?” she asked me.

“Well I love musicals and anything from Disney, My favorite book is “The Fault in Our Stars” and I love all kinds of music its way too hard to pick just one!” I told her. “Music is my life and I could not imagine having one favorite.” She nodded and smiled and it was interesting to have someone just listen and wonder what I like. We sat there for a while just talking and finishing our food and the whether was so refreshing. Even if I was not interested in her I think she would make a really good friend.

We finished eating and it was starting to get dark so we decided to pack everything back up.

“Hey, do you want to walk in the water for a while?” she asked me. How corny, a walk on the beach during a sunrise so my obvious answer was…

“I would love too,” I said and smiled. We walked in the water for a few minutes in silence. I liked it though; it gave me a chance to think. I am having such a good time, but at the same time I do not know if I like girls or not. It could just be that I have made a good friend because I have no sexual feelings for her like I do with Ariel. Maybe with her its the fact that she hates me so much is what makes me want her so bad. I really do not know what the deal is.

“So I can take you back to your place or you can come back to mine,” Sadi told me breaking me out of my thoughts. I really do not want to go home and see Ariel so I told her I would go hang out at her place. She smiled and did something I was not really expecting. She kissed me! I really do not know how I feel about this. It’s like my mind is blanking out and I am at loss for words. It was a simple little peck but meant a lot more too me. She smiled and took my hand as we walked back to the car. I smiled to myself. This really is not that bad.

Her apartment was not that far from mine so it would be easy to hang out with her if we wanted to. We walked up to her apartment which was on the first floor and she unlocked her door and let us in. She led me to the couch and asked if I wanted anything to drink. She disappeared to the kitchen and when she came back she had sodas and popcorn.

“Movie night?” she said and sat next to me. I smiled and took a sip of my soda.

“What kind of movie did you have in mind?” I asked her.

“Well I thought we would order something on Pay-per-view,” she told me and turned on the TV so that we could pick something. We decided to watch “The Vow” which I heard was a really sad but good movie. I asked her for a blanket and we started to watch the movie.

The movie made me cry, it was so sad and every single time I did she wiped away my tears which I found really adorable. I decided to get a little bold with my comfort zone and I leaned closer to her hoping to cuddle with her. I was relieved when she put an arm around me and pulled me closer. I know my heart was beating faster so I tried to calm myself by distracting myself with the rest of the movie. The movies almost over but I can’t seem to concentrate on it at all. I kept glancing at Sadi trying to figure my shit out. Do I want to kiss her, do I want to date her, or do I just want friendship. She is really cute and I liked are date. But I have never even considered being in a relationship with a girl before so it’s so weird to have these kinds of feelings all of a sudden. And speaking of all of a sudden I noticed that Sadi was looking at me. I looked at her and before I knew it she was kissing me again, although this time it was way more passionate, but what was even crazier was I was kissing her back and enjoying it, I completely let her take control of the kiss and before I knew it she was on top of me and we were kissing heavily.

“Is this okay?” She asked me. I responded by pulling her closer to me. I liked this even more then I expected myself to like it. I don’t know how long we were on that couch kissing but the next thing I know I’m waking up and I’m in her bed and it’s the next day. I remember all the events of the day before, so much touching and kissing and touching. What I don’t remember was how I ended up in her bed.

“We fell asleep on the couch so I brought you here when I woke up,” She told me. I looked over to find her staring and smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile back then reached over and kissed her. Four kisses later and I think I like girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while!