Punk Rocks Rose

Remember Your Place

“A- a wrestler?” Abbie stuttered, shock filling her body. Trevor's arm tightened around her as she weighed her options. Continue in the street, or go and possibly fail. But what if she succeeded? It would be a dream come true.

“You don't have to tell me now. Raw is tonight – come, have fun, and let me know by the main event if you want to. If you don't, we'll put in a different diva – if you do then great. We'll get you into wardrobe and set up.” Stephanie smiled at the girl “Of course, we'll have to get you passed John Laurinitis for the night but if he does find out just tell him you're with me. And we'll even let you have a plus one.”

“Yeah – alright. Thank you so much!” She smiled, accepting the passes Stephanie was holding out to her. “You have no idea how much this means to me.”

“Of course – I'm happy to help out in fulfilling your dreams. Mine came true – why not yours.” She grinned, looking up at Paul. He smiled down at her and nodded.

“If she joined the WWE, then that means she would be away for weeks at a time, what with training and house shows and what-not. She will not do it unless it is accommodated for me to come as well.” Trevor stated simply, crossing his arms.

“I’m sorry, who are you?” Paul raised his eyebrows

“Trevor. I’m her boyfriend. And she’s not going ANYWHERE without me. Isn’t that right, dear?” He emphasized, hissing the final word in a way only I understood. Comply or die.

“H-he’s right. I won’t leave without him.” I stuttered fearfully.

“Oh, well I’m sure we could work something out for the two of you.” Stephanie nodded warily. She could tell something wasn’t right – and she wanted to find out what it was. “I’ll be seeing the two of you tonight then. Abbie – if you need anything, just come find me.” She stated, the double meaning obvious. At least, Abbie assumed it was obvious. The Levesque’s left shortly after that, Abbie and Trevor following them out to get home. She refused to show up at RAW looking or smelling the way she did.

Abbie hopped out of the shower and saw she had about an hour and a half to get ready. Quickly she pulled her CM Punk tank top from the closet and threw it on, following it with her ‘Queen of Darkness’ plaid skirt. After she put the two main articles of clothing on, she walked back into her bathroom, blow-drying her hair and loosely braiding it in a side ponytail. Looking into the mirror she lightly did her dark makeup, sweeping the eyeliner on thinly and using a nude lip stick. Satisfied, she gave herself a nod and went back to her room to grab a pair of socks. While she was in the dresser she went into her middle drawer and grabbed her jewelry box, snapping on her CM Punk pendant and slipped a pair of black and silver bangles on her wrist. Socks in hand, she walked downstairs to see that there was only ten minutes left before they needed to leave. Slipping her socks on she grabbed her boots, slipping them on and lacing them on. Twenty minutes later she was cursing at herself for taking so long. “Trev!! We need to go, you ready?” She called out, grabbing her leather jacket and slipping it over the tank top. Trevor walked in wearing a Chris Jericho t-shirt.

“Yea.” He smirked, knowing it bugged her that CM Punks biggest rival in the company was Chris Jericho and he was supporting him. Rolling her eyes she threw him the keys and walked out the door. He never let her drive, plain and simple. The drive was short and quiet, and as soon as they got there she hopped out, heading towards the doors. Letting out a soft yelp as she was pulled back by her hair, Abbie whimpered, looking up at Trevor. “So help me – if you even consider taking this WITHOUT my knowledge OR consent – you will be sorry.” He glared

“I don’t need your permission to accept a life changing career Trevor.” She glared back at him. wrong move she thought as the feeling of burning ached her face. Throwing her down on the ground, Trevor kicked Abbie about three times in the ribcage before he picked her bback up and smacked her straight across the face about two more times.

“You’ll do good to remember the who I am. Step out of line one more time and I’ll be forced to remind you of the little slot that you are.” He spat, throwing Abigail back against the car as he snatched his pass and walked towards the door, leaving her outside alone to fix myself up.

“Hey… I saw what happened, are you ok?” A mysterious voice asked from behind her, full of concern.

“I’m fine…” She muttered, turning towards the stranger. Stopping short her breath caught in her throat as she looked up at the concerned visitor. “….Oh my god.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took longer than I had said - but keep the comments coming!! They are my fuel!!

Shout-out to Kla_Shadows for being my first commenter!!0