Status: Discontinued.

If I Leave.

What?

I was laying in my hospital bed when I woke up, I wasn't sure how I got here until I remembered. Everyone stepped back as Paul came into my room, he looked like he hasn't slept and he was crying.
“Mase..”

“Hi, sweetie.” I said smiling genuinely, he rushed to my bedside and started apologizing; everyone around us were giving us looks of sympathy. “Paul, it's okay.”

Emily started ushering everyone out except Paul, Jake, Sam and herself. I looked to Jake before anyone started speaking, I spoke towards him; “You need to tell Kayla, soon. She is starting to get iffy about everything. I can tell, Jake. I don't think she fully believes that I ''fell'' and ontop of that, when Paul tried to attack her. She is starting to get suspicious, soon she is not going to trust any of us and listen to me when I say this, you will lose your imprint to it.”

He looked at me shocked and speechless, yes, I was in the hospital but I could still be normal Mason. True that it did hurt and still does but I'll heal, but there are matters more important.
“I'll talk to her later..” He mumbled looking at the floor, Sam started next with speaking

“Paul, we told you that you needed to control your anger. Mase, we told you to be careful! You almost got killed, you lost a lot of blood. You're just lucky that you are part shape-shifter.”

“Sam, be easy.” Emily said softly, putting a hand on his shoulder; I understood why he was so angry. Neither of us listened, I'm a stubborn person.

“Why should I? Because they didn't use their brains, you're lucky that Dr. Cullen was here to help us; otherwise we would be in a load of trouble.” Sam exclaimed, Emily grabbed his hand before he left the room.
Paul looked to me, he had a twinge of sadness in his eyes; “Paul, calm down. Stop being sad, I'm a big girl.”

I know he felt horrible for what happened, but it's going to be the past. I am fine and dandy right now, I'll be out of here in no time. I scooted over and Paul climbed into my bed as I leaned on him slowly falling asleep.

***************************


It been about 3 days since I've left the hospital, Paul never left my side; he was always there with me. He tried to help me, he even forgave Embry and that made me so happy. My life was good, but the only thing worrying me was I have to tell Paul about me being part vampire. I know how much he hates the bloodsuckers though.

We were sitting in my bedroom, laying on my bed, we had some old rock music playing as he played with my hair and I sang softly along to the music. He was so beautiful, we were confusing and we fought since we've met but we are perfect.

He stopped playing with my hair and looked towards me, I glanced at him smiling; he kissed me then whispered, “Do you want to go out tonight?”

I nodded kissing back, he let go then looked at me smiling sweetly.
“Where do you wanna go?” I asked as we sat up, I turned off my radio and looked over to him again before standing up.

“I don't know, do you wanna go to dinner then go to the beach?”
Nodding, he hugged me and said, “I'm gonna go get ready, you call Kayla or Embry and get them to help you get ready. I'll come get you around 7.”

I kissed him hard then left him walk out of my room as I called up Embry

“Hello?”

“Hey, Em. What are up to?”

“Nothing, just sitting around. Why, what's up?”

“Paul wants to take me out, can you come over and help me get ready?”

“Sure, I'll be there in about five minutes.”

Ending the call, I turned on some pop-ish music before dancing around.
I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, when I came out; Embry was sitting on my bed.

“Em!” I exclaimed as he looked up and saw me in only a towel, I chuckled before opening my closet and he looked at a magazine.

I tried on a few outfits before I found the perfect one, Embry looked at me and clapped loudly. I did a bow then sat down onto my bed next to Embry, “I need help.”

“With?” He questioned looking at me confused, I looked at him then down to the floor;
“I have to tell Paul that I'm half vampire, Em. I don't know how, he hates them.”

“Calm down, Mase. Take deep breaths, I think you should just come out with it. If you wait longer and he finds out later, it will be a worse outcome then it would be right now.”

I closed my eyes, thinking; it was hard. Paul hated vampires, how was I supposed to tell him that his imprint was half vampire? That could change the way things are right now. But Em is right, I gotta just tell him. If I wait it will be so much worse. I'll tell him tonight on the beach.

Embry and I laid on my bed for a couple more minutes before playing video games, we were so bored. Just trying to kill time til Paul comes to get me.

************************


When it hit 7 pm, I was beyond nervous; Paul picked me up in this nice looking Corvette. I looked at it before I got in, “It's nice, where'd you get it?”

“Jake's dad let me borrow for tonight.”

I nodded before he started it and we drove off towards the restaurant, the restaurant was about 45 minutes away; that meant it was really nice. When we finally got to the restaurant, Paul parked and opened my door for me; I smiled to him before grabbing his hand and we made our way into the restaurant. Paul had made reservations, I felt really under-dressed. The host led us to an empty room, he had reserved a room just for us. I smiled at the candles lit on the table and the flower pedals surrounding the table.

Paul pulled my chair out then sat down, the waiter took our drink and our food orders before going to the kitchen. Me and Paul started talking about random things, he could tell that I was nervous; he grabbed my hand then kissed it smiling.

About 15 minutes later, our food and drinks came out; the waiters set it down then left us. Paul and I ate in complete un-awkward silence. It was nice.

When we finished eating, the waiters took our plates then gave us our bill; I tried to pay for it but Paul wouldn't let me. The host talked about how it was cute that we were both stubborn and hard-headed. Like I said, we were perfect.

We got into the car and headed back to La Push, when we arrived back; we went straight to the beach. He opened my door again then grabbed my hand softly and took me to a spot on the beach that had a blanket in front of the water.

The tide came up and barely touched the blanket, I took a seat on the blanket and he took one next to me; I smiled to him and kissed his cheek. He grabbed him face and kissed me hard, I kissed back as we got pretty heated; his hands went up the back of my shirt. He stopped everything when his hands touched the ugly scar on my back from him, I looked at him; he was still upset about it. I could tell. I felt bad, I couldn't say anything to make him feel better about it.

“I need to tell you something”
“I gotta tell you something”

We both said at the same exact time, we both blushed; he said, “You go first”
“Okay, well I've needed to tell you something for a while and I just don't know how, I don't want you to hate me. It's really impor-”

He cut me off, “I love you, Mason.”

What?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, sorry it took so long!
My computer was taken, but I'm back!

Enjoy, much love.