Status: Discontinued.

If I Leave.

Telling The Truth.

Waking up the next morning, I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail then went into my bathroom and got ready.

I smiled looking at myself, running downstairs, Emily greeted me along with Quil, Embry, Jared and Seth. “Hey boys!”

They all greeted me, before looking at me attentively, they were waiting for me to tell them about my date. God, these guys are so nosy. “Our date was fine, boys. Stop being so nosy.”

“I’m going to the beach, Embry? Come along.” I added in before Em jumped up and followed me out the door and we headed towards the beach. “So, how was the date really?”
“Em, the date was fine.”

“That’s bullshit, and you know it. What happened?”
I sighed, he can see through my lies all the time, this boy is killing me. I scratched my head before sitting on a rock as we arrived to the beach.

“It was wonderful, everything was perfect.” I said calmly looking out at the water coming up to shore then retreating back. “So what happened?”

“He said ‘I love you’.” Em’s eyes went a little wide, I looked at him and nodded before looking to the calming water. “What’d you say back?”

“You too.”
“Wow”

“Yeah, I didn’t know what to say. After he said it, he looked like he regretted it” I dug my toes into the sand after taking my shoes off.

“What happened after you said that?” I looked at him, before replying.
“I asked him to take me home.”

“Mase..” He said trailing off, I looked down then back up.
“What? I know I messed up. I just don’t love him yet. I haven’t told him about my other things either.” I replied before I heard my name being called as Leah and Kayla ran over to us.

“Hey guys, what’s going on?”

I stood so Kayla and Leah could hug me before I sat down, they joined us sitting on the sand after hugging Em. “Nothing, just talking. What about you guys?”

Kayla shrugged and Leah sighed, “Well something is obviously going on, want to talk about it?” I asked looking between the two of them before Kayla shook her head then changed the subject.

“So, on another note; how was your date with Paul?”

I shrugged my shoulders before Em shook his head and replied to the question, “He told her that he loved her-”
Leah and Kayla cut him off by saying ‘aw’ before he continued, “And she said ‘you too.’ Then told him to take her home.”

“Ooh” Leah said wincing alittle for emphasis, “What I said was not that bad, if I wanted a opinion then I would ask Sam and Emily. So shut it.”
I snapped at them, they looked taken back; I didn’t mean to do that.

“Sorry, I’m just getting alittle aggravated.” They nodded, understanding.

************


After a while, Kayla and Leah left; Em kissed me on the cheek then told me that he’d see me back at the house. I just wanted to sit here, in the sand and relax. I wanted to think about my life and how immensely it has changed in the past weeks.

I laid my head back as it hit the sand, I stared at the sunset before I heard someone call my name; I sat up and looked around as I saw a figure walking over to me. It was Paul.
He sat down next to me and we sat in silence, “Mase, I’m sorry that I said it.”

He started rambling on and on, “Paul-”
Ignoring me, he kept on speaking before I got fed up with him.
“I’m half vampire!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.

My computer is super broken and I'm borrowing this from a friend. So I'm trying.
Just a filler.

Enjoy.