Status: Discontinued.

If I Leave.

Love.

When I got home, the first thing I did was hug Emily tightly. Sam kissed my forehead, and Emily started asking if I was hungry and things. I told her I was fine and was going to lay down.

Sam called Paul back, I knew it was to tell him to watch me closely and such but I was a big girl and Sam knew I could take care of myself. When I got to my room, I plopped onto my bed and cuddled up to my pillow.

Paul came into my room a few minutes later, he shut the door and climbed into my bed. I rolled over and smiled at him as he looked down at me, I gave him an eskimo kiss and cuddled into his bronze chest.

After laying there for about an hour or so, I couldn’t fall asleep. I looked up at Paul, he was sleeping so peacefully. I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled when he opened his eyes. He looked down at me then gave me a small smile before wrapping his broad arms around me and pulling me closer.
He kissed me softly and pulled back alittle, he looked into my eyes and I looked back into his. He cuddled into my neck kissing it softly as he nipped it, he stopped for a second to kiss me again and he wrapped his arms around my waist and we laid there for a few minutes before Paul said,
“I love you, Mason.”

“I love you too, Paul.” I replied back as he kissed me and my door opened, we sat up and saw Sam and Jake standing there.
“Paul, Mason we are meeting with the pack and you guys are wanted there. We’re going now.”

Paul nodded, I got out of bed and Paul picked me up bridal style and we followed Sam and Jake downstairs. All the guys were sitting down there, when they saw me; they cheered loudly. Sam shushed them and waited for us to sit down.

“Earlier today, when Mason was at the Cullen’s house; we encountered a vampire who is running around and killing off humans and turning them. Now, the same vampire tried to approach Kayla and ‘offer her help’. We know that he is here after his ex-wife, daughter and Mason.

“What are we going to do?” Leah cut him off loudly, I looked at her then Sam continued on as he glared at her.

“We aren’t going to give him them, we need to be on the lookout and watch the perimeters around the area for him. He is dangerous and will attack. We will have three people run perimeters around La Push and Carlisle is having the same done around Forks. So we need to be careful, watch Mason and Kayla and the rest of the women.”

Everyone agreed then I looked around at everyone, they all looked so serious. It’s not that I wasn’t serious but I mean I’m pretty much used to this kind of thing. I pouted a little bit because Sam said they needed to watch me. I know that I’m hurt and stuff but I am strong when it’s needed.

Paul noticed me pouting before he kissed my cheek which made me smile alittle, Sam motioned that the meeting was over. “Paul, You, Jake and I are first on perimeters.”
Looking up at Sam, Paul glared at him; “Sam, I’d like to stay with Mase.”
“Too bad, You, Jake and I are on perimeters. Mason can live without you.”
Paul glared at him before standing up with Jake and walking out of the house.
Emily put a hand on my shoulder, “Sam is always like that, he thinks the pack comes first.”

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |


After a while of sitting around, I started feeling the anxiety of not having Paul with me set in. I tried to think of something different but all I could think about was Paul, I hate this. It sucks.

Kayla took a seat next to me, “Hey girl.”
“Sup?” I replied as I stared at the screen of the television, she looked at me with concern. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, just can’t get Paul off my mind.”
“Well girl, same here except it’s Jake. I’m just worried that something will happen to him.”

“If she only knew how I felt, imprinting makes it worse.”
I don’t want Paul to get hurt, I know how strong he is but still. Sometimes Paul lets his anger overtake him and he loses focus.

“...don’t you think, Mason?” I zoned back in to Kayla asking me that, I nodded quietly and Emily called Kayla into the kitchen to her as I curled into the arm of the couch.

I sat there as I waited for Paul walk through the door with his wonderful smile, I really did love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, this is just a filler.

It kind of sucks but I've been going through a tough time right now.