Status: Discontinued.

If I Leave.

A Dinner Date & A Overreaction.

When I woke up the next morning, Paul was gone; my heart hit my abdomen. I had a sad feeling until I looked onto my dresser next to my bed to see a note.

“We're going to talk tonight, I'll see you later.”
Paul.


I smiled at the note, atleast he didn't just get up and leave me. I yawned before getting up and dressing myself, when I made it downstairs there was food in the microwave that Emily left for me. She said she was going to do some shopping today.

What to do today? What to do? I might give Quil or Embry a call just to see what's up with them.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Em.”

“Oh hey, Mase. What's up?”

“Not much, just sitting around. What are you guys doing today?”

“Sam is working on the house, Seth and Leah are hanging with their mom. Emily is going to run errands, Quil is running security with Jared. Paul is, actually I don't know where he is. I'm doing nothing. Why, what's up?

“I need something to do today. Can we drive to Port Angeles and just go be stupid?”

“Yeah we can do that, it's about 11. So we can head up there at about 1?”

“Yeah. I'll see you then, Em.”

Kayla called me asking to give her a ride to the hospital, I wasn't doing anything until 1 anyways.

On the way up there, she was thanking me and chatting. I told her to ask Jake to pick her up, I know they like each other. Everyone does.

After dropping her off, I went back to Emily's.

When I got back, I took a shower then got dressed

I got into my car and drove over to Em's, after picking him up; we headed to Port Angeles. We jammed and acted stupid all the way there. We got stared at by other people in cars driving by us, we made faces at them and laughed.

Image


After about 45 minutes, we arrived in the downtown area of Port Angeles. There were several shops, stores, restaurants, and so much more. I was amazed.

We parked in a random parking spot then got out of my car, he linked arms with me and we made our way down the sidewalk. We didn't know where to go but it was a nice day out and plenty of shops and stores were open.

'Ding, ding'

The bell that was attached to this clothing store's door, I smiled as Em and I started looking through the clothes. I picked out a pair of pink sweat pants, they were my size. I picked out a shirt for Em, then picked out a few more clothes.

We were going to check out before heading to the shoe place next door, “So you and Paul, huh?”

I looked at Em as I started paying for the clothes, “Who told you?”

“No one, we can see images in others minds when we are in wolf form. I saw it in Sam's before he put up his wall.” Em replied as we walked out of the store with three bags on our arms.

Heading over to the shoe place, I immediately saw a cute pair of shoes when I walked in; “Oh, well I don't know. I want to be with him, I don't think he imprinted on me. I can't tell, I'm new at this thing.”

“Well, if he didn't imprint on you. Then he probably will, all he does is think about you.” Em replied as I picked up another pair of shoes without trying them on; I walked to the counter and paid for it.

We walked out of the shoe shop, I looked across the street at a dress shop before Em said; “You know we have this festival type dance thing that's two weeks away. Afterwards, we have a bon fire. We should go over there and find you a dress.”

“You know just what I'm thinking, Em. So what is it, like prom?”

“Yeah, sort of. It's for everyone though, it's kind of a heritage festival with a prom type feel. It's all outside but it's really beautiful. We all dress up in prom attire or dressy attire. Something close to that and enjoy the festival then have a big bon fire on the beach, well our group does anyways.” Em explained as we headed into the store.

A woman asked if we needed any help, Em went to say 'yes' but I said 'no'. I know what I was looking for, Embry sat down in a chair as I picked out a few dresses. After a few hard decisions, Embry helped me choose two dresses.

“How about this, You get this one for the festival and get the other one so we can go out to dinner tonight. Just you and me? Huh?” He offered smiling to me.

“I would love that, Embry. You are the best person in the world.” I replied smiling to him before hugging him.

I went to go pay for the dresses then the woman asked if I would like to wear one of the dresses out of the store. I nodded before handing Embry my bags and grabbing my purse along with the dress.

I walked out of the room, Embry was staring at me; “You look beautiful!” The woman said smiling at me, I nodded and smiled at her. I took my bags from Embry and we head out of the store.

“Mase, you look beautiful.” Embry said before we went back to the car, we put all the bags inside of it. Embry slipped off his shirt then put on a dressy one that I purchased for him.

It was about 6 when we were finally ready to go eat, we walked down the sidewalk with our arms linked before finding a beautiful restaurant. We walked inside and got a table.

Image


During dinner we had a nice conversation and enjoyed the food, we paid then walked out of the restaurant. I took off my high heels then put them in the back of the car. Em and I got in and buckled up before heading back to La Push.

“I had a lot of fun, Em.” I replied smiling at him, he nodded and grabbed my hand kissing it.

“I did too, Mase.” He replied as he turned on the radio and we relaxed as we got closer to La Push.

When we got back into the range of Emily and Sam's, we parked at the beach before getting out and sitting on the hood of my car. We looked at the stars and talked about stuff.

“Em, I wanna tell you something.”

“Hmm?” He asked looking over to me, I sat up and looked at him.

“I wanna trust you with this, Em..”

“Tell me.”

“When I was eight years old, I was attacked.” I said looking at him, “Like he bit me and I almost died.”

“You mean by a blood sucker?” He asked surprised, I nodded.

“Yeah, but I'm only half. I don't eat people. I'm not super cold and I don't hate the smell of werewolves.” I replied quickly.

He hopped off the hood, and pulled me with him; he embraced me. “I love you Mase.”

I nodded, I knew he understood; we got back into my car and drove back to Sam and Emily's. When we walked into the house; all the lights were on and everyone was in the living room.

“Hey guys..?” I said confused, they all looked worried; it was 9 pm. We were gone all day.

“Where were you?” Paul and Sam said darkly looking at me and Embry, “Port Angeles.”

“Why didn't you tell anyone?” Sam said loudly, “We were all worried sick.”

“We went shopping, I didn't think it was going to be a big deal.” I replied shaking my head.

“What about you, Embry? Huh? Why didn't you tell anyone?” Paul said, “Paul, you need to calm down, I had it under control. I can take care of-” Embry started before I knew it, Paul tackled Embry into the wall and there it started.

“Guys stop!” I yelled as everyone watched, no one stopped them.

“Why isn't anyone stopping them?!” I asked Emily, she looked at me. “It's a pack thing.”

The guys moved the fight outside, “You know that is my territory. You should have told me Embry! I've been worried sick! You are supposed to let me know where my imprint is! It's my territory. You know better!” Paul screamed shoving Embry; “You never claimed her!” Embry shouted back before the fight escalated to them shape shifting.

Everyone had followed the boys outside in suit, I screamed 'stop' as Embry ran towards the woods and disappeared.

Paul walked behind a tree and shape-shifted back into human and slipped on a pair of shorts before coming out from behind the tree.

We heard Embry howl, Paul walked over towards me trying to hug me. I shoved him back.

“Don't touch me. I am not yours, I regret imprinting on you Paul Lahote.” I said before swiftly walking back into the house.

Paul followed me upstairs and to my room, “No, I imprinted on you. You are my territory, Mason.”

“Shut up, and get out!” I yelled throwing my phone at him, it missed him and he got the message. I did not want to talk to him or anyone. They all overreacted, I was with Embry; did it really matter?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeaa, so sorry it took so long.
I was dealing with some personal issues.
Enjoy.