Status: Discontinued.

If I Leave.

The Cullens.

Embry disappeared, Kayla told me that he went to her house and Jake showed up freaking out then he kissed her.

I've tried calling Embry but all he does is ignore my call, this is all Paul's fault. Paul's been sitting back and being quiet, he doesn't say a word to me. He has this longing look towards me, I'm not mad at him anymore; I'm just upset at myself for reacting like that to him. But there was no reason for him to react like that, Emily said I just don't understand the imprinting principles.

I couldn't disagree with her there, I really didn't know the principles of imprinting. I guess there are rules, I was so over this.

After two days of sitting in my room and just drawing, after two miserable days; I walked out of my room then went downstairs. Everyone but Paul and Embry were there, I saw a few heads turn to look at me. I went to the kitchen and got some gatorade then went back into the living room.

“Hey, how're you?” Emily asked looking at me, she tried to get me to come out of my room; I just didn't want to see anyone or much less talk to anyone. “Okay, I suppose.”
I sat down next to Quil, I leaned my head on his shoulder and he patted my forehead; these past two days I have been warming up to Quil.

Sam, Seth and Jared stood up, “We'll be back” Sam stated as they walked out, I knew they were going to do their perimeter rounds. Quil hugged me then stood up, “I gotta go see Grandfather, but I'll see you later alright, Mase?”

Quil left after I nodded and smiled to him, I sat on the couch watching tv until Jake came into the house; he had grease stains on his cargo shorts and he was shirtless.

“Hey, Jake.”
“Hey Mase, what's going on?”

“Not much, just being bored. What are you up to today?”

I stood up to hug Jake then he replied, “Going to see Bella and the Cullens. Would you like to come?”
“Sure thing. It's better than being here bored.”

“Alright, go get ready and we'll go.” He chuckled as I jogged up to the stairs and straight to the shower, I hopped in and cleaned myself then hopped out.
Wrapping a towel around me, I jogged to my room and pick out some clothes.

I put on my cute outfit then went downstairs and said, “What are you waiting for? Let's go.”

Jake had driven his truck over here, I got into the passenger seat and he got in next to me; he started the truck and pulled out of the driveway.

After a few minutes, Jake started a conversation after he turned down the radio.
“So, how are you doing?”

I looked to him then out the windshield, “I'm doing a lot better. Just going through the motions.”
“That's good, have you talked to Embry or Paul?”

“No, I haven't talked to them. Em dropped off the face of the earth and I don't know if I want to talk to Paul. I'm jut kind of numb towards him.” I played with my bracelets and looked to Jake as took one hand off the steering wheel.

“Look Mase, I know that you are upset about him reacting like that but it's the principles of imprinting. If one of us is with another pack members imprintee, the imprinter needs to know. Like you and Paul, Em or you should have called and said something. When you have no idea where your imprint is and you don't know if they are safe, it kills you inside, Mase. Imprinting is exactly like love at first sight & you guys need each other. I'm just saying, talk to Paul. It's kill him inside not speaking or talking to you.”
I was shocked, Jake was telling the truth; it made sense. I guess that I just overreacted to his overreaction.

“Okay, I'll talk to him.” I said quietly as he nodded, “Good, that's what I like to hear,”

*******************


After 20 minutes of driving, I got to know Jake well; I wish I could tell him about me being part blood-sucker. We pulled into a driveway and Jake turned off the truck as I hopped out, I followed him up the stairs to a door.

He knocked three times before a man answered the door, “Jake, welcome. And who might this be?”
He let us into the home, and smiled to us as I saw a few people lounging on couches.

“This is Mason, she is staying at the reservation with Sam and Emily for a while. Mason, this is Carlisle, on the couch over there is Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, and Esme.”

I waved to Carlisle then the rest of them, we all moved to where the group of people were sitting. I looked at all of them, they were blood-suckers; I could tell. A girl came running in and hugged Jake, a guy walked in after her.

“Jake, you're here” She said as she let go, she looked at me and so did the guy.

“Bella, this is Mason. Mase, this is Bella Swan.” Jake stated, I shook her hand and waved to the guy behind her.

“:Hey, I'm Mason.”
“Edward.” He replied as Jake went off with Bella.

This was going to be a lonnng day. Atleast I made some new friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it took so long due to school.

Enjoy, comment. <3