You're My Kryptonite

Disbelief

Disbelief. The only word to come to mind when regarding the poster. This was normal for that little girl. The little girl that came up to me everyday with a wide smile on her face. It didn't help that Zayn was still glaring daggers at me.

"I can't believe this," I said, my hands still shaking.

"I know, I know," Harry said, reassuring me.

"I don't see what the deal is. I mean, kids lie all the time to get a rise out of a teacher," He said, shrugging your shoulders. That was enough for me to go off.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? There's something wrong with this. It's so detailed..." I said, looking at the poster.

"Well, I know that kids like getting their teachers riled up. Especially new ones," Zayn said, still glaring.

"I don't know what I've done to piss you off, but you're seriously taking this too far," I said, getting a rise out of him.

"You took our freaking best mate! That's what you've done. Harry's never with us anymore cause he's shoved too far up your ass to worry about the rest of us!" Zayn yelled. Harry stood behind me, prepared to intervene if necessary.

"It's not my fault that we're friends! I'm sorry! I really am! I don't tell Harry to come over. He asks me if he can. If I knew you felt ignored, I would've told him to spend time with you guys!" I screamed.

"Oh friends? That's what you think you are? Friends!?! Seriously? A blind man could see that you guys aren't just friends!" He said, putting emphasis on the word 'friends'.

"Seriously, then what are we? Huh?" I said, getting snarkier by the second.

"You seriously don't see it?" He asked. I shook my head 'no' as a response.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said, still glaring at him.

"Harry obviously likes you, or else he wouldn't ignore his best mates to be at your beck and call! He's written songs about how he's just met you and he loves you! You're tearing our band apart. You should be ashamed of yourself!" He screamed.

"It's not my fault that you guys are being torn apart. Maybe it's how you guys solve these types of problems. And questioning a child's drawing that leads to the assumption that the child is abused....what kind of monster are you?" I screamed. I ran to my room and began to cry.

---Harry's POV---

Adelaide ran back to her room. I couldn't blame her. Zayn was being an ass. He was one of my close friends, and to see him treat a girl in that way that doesn't deserve it tears me apart.

"Why do you think you can treat her like that?" I asked, angrily.

"Because Harry, look at what she's doing to the band," Zayn screamed.

"What has she done?" I screamed, putting emphasis on 'she' and pointing to her door.

"She's taken you from us!" He screamed back.

"She hasn't done shit! Your attitude is sorta making me not want to be a part of this anymore!"

"Harry, you can't leave the band," Zayn said, suddenly less angry and hostile.

"Well if you can't give her the respect she deserves, then you'll have to find a way to keep the band going," I said sternly.

"I'm leaving. I'll be back later. I need a break from all of you. I'm calling Simon and going somewhere else," Zayn said, storming out of the apartment. Most likely he was going to pack all of his things and call Simon.

The guys all stared at me in disbelief.

"You just met this girl, and you started a ruckus about Zayn being rude to her?" Louis asked.

"Yeah man, normally when you pick a girl, you sorta...uh...toot it and boot it," Liam said, trying not to make the situation more awkward.

"This girl is different. She...I can't explain it. I feel so comfortable around her and...she's special," I said, trying to explain.

"Aw man! He's been bitten by the love bug!" Louis said, jumping on me. I chuckled and tossed him into the floor.

"Words just can't describe. I've known her for a week and a half, but I feel like I've known her for eternity," I said, trying to explain to the boys how I felt.

"Say no more man, we got you," Liam said, smiling.

"Does she have any food?" Niall asked, rubbing his stomach.

"Yes, Niall, I'll get you some food," I heard Adelaide say as she was walking down the hallway.

I hope she didn't hear my confessions to my friends.