You're My Kryptonite

Out on the town

We woke up the next day and decided we'd go out to town for a bit before getting ready for the ball. We had a couple hours to kill anyway, so why not go on an adventure? I got dressed, and went to the kitchen. I poured some water into a cup for myself and waited for Harry to finish getting ready. I was still calming down from yesterday, but I was definitely better than I was the day before. Harry walked into the kitchen, dressed and ready to go. He smiled at me, then held up another box.

"Harry Styles, I swear you need to stop buying me jewelry," I said, rolling my eyes and smiling at him. He opened the box to reveal two earrings in the shape of teapots with the Union Jack flag on them. I laughed and immediately put them in my ears.

"It's just a small bit of England for you," He said, smiling.

"Thank you, Harry," I said, wrapping my arms around him. He grinned.

"You ready?" He asked, grabbing the keys to the rental car.

"Yup! Let's go!" I said, running out of the door with Harry not far behind me.

We drove down the streets of his hometown. He smiled while looking around and taking in the familiar sights. We stopped at small businesses and Harry said hello to members of his community. They all wished him luck with the band and told him to visit more often and things of that nature. We drove around, just enjoying each other's company. That's all that I needed. I felt safe. Like nothing could ever hurt me. No one could touch me.

Time was the least of our worries. We went to a grassy field and laid down. We spent what felt like eternity just laying there, enjoying being with each other. Soon it became time to go get ready for the ball. Harry drove us back to his house, and we both ran in. We were running a tad bit late, so we sped through the process of getting ready. I took a shower in five minutes, put my robe on and Harry took a shower. I got ready in one bedroom and he got ready in another. I put on my dress and did my hair in a loose side bun. Pieces of curled hair fell around my face. I did my makeup and painted my nails to match the dress. I felt beautiful. I put on my sandals and walked out into the living room to find Harry, clad in a tux with a bow tie, sitting on the couch. He stood up and gazed at me.

"You look fantastic, Addie," He said, walking over to me and placing his hands on my sides.

"You look amazing as well, Harry," I said, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him.

"I picked out the right dress," Harry said, smiling and proud.

We went to the ball and Harry obviously could not wait to show me off. Every time a camera was pointed in our direction, he wrapped his arm tightly around me. He was so excited to introduce me to people and tell them about how we met. Everything was good. I began looking around, positive I would not know anyone but I was still curious. Until my eyes locked on a figure in the corner. I started breathing heavily and felt light headed. I reached into the small purse I was carrying and dug around for my medication. When I found it, I took some and walked back to Harry's side. He wrapped his arm around me, then noticed my anxiety.

"What's wrong?" He said, scared for my health.

I pointed in the direction of the figure.

I pointed in the direction of Bryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
UH OH