Status: I've deleted many of my stories on mibba, but I hope to keep this and finish it. Please give me comments or suggestions ^^ I've had a writer's block for nearly a year...

Kidnapped

Prologue

Lee Yong Jun was waiting and waiting. Time was passing all too slowly; a minute could feel like an hour, which made it felt almost as if she was standing him up. Yet, no, that wasn’t the case. She’ll come. She must come.

His left hand reached out towards the diamond ring as he smiled softly, “Liza, I hope it’s big enough. Don’t reject me just because the ring is too small.” He chuckled softly to himself. She wasn’t that type of girl anyways.

It’s been two years since he has known Liza. She was the daughter of a powerful politician, one who was in every way too good for a guy like him.

That’s right; a guy like him was just a scholarship student studying in one of the most elite universities in Seoul. If he hadn’t been able to catch the interest of the sponsor with his wits and excellent results, he’d never have dreamed of entering, much less staying the high class dorms of the campus.

Still, he had always been out of place. There were a couple of rich brats who wouldn’t leave him alone and it truly made his time there a living hell. For a whole semester, he’d been mistreated by his classmates and teachers to the point where he nearly burst, but Liza saved him before all that happened. When he was at his limit, she held out a hand to him. Although it took her a whole three months before she had the courage to stand out and help him, “better late than never,” was what he thought at the time. She was a rather gentle and weak-willed girl, the total opposite of her father. Still, he liked her the way she was and thank God she wasn’t the rich bratty type.

Everything just got better after Liza. No one dared treat him like he was an outsider, teachers always stood on his side. To put it simply, Liza and her family’s power and reputation saved him. Her kindness saved him.

Now he was in his final year of college, now he was twenty two and far more mature than he was three years ago, and now he was finally going to propose. It wouldn’t be a surprise though, after all, Liza’s father had already pursued the subject of their marriage before. Somehow her father believed that he had the brains and the pride, basically, he was the perfect successor or, at the very least, he had a good future ahead of him. Of course, his rather poor family wasn’t well regarded, but Liza’s family was kind enough to give him a chance. “So long as Liza is happy and you are capable,” was what they said. That night, even though he didn’t like how his family was somewhat looked-down upon, was one of the happiest nights of his life.

“Ah! I’m so sorry!” the clinking sound of objects clattering onto the glass table brought Jun back to reality. A woman had spilled the contents of her purse all over his table. He picked up everything he could name hers and looked up to where she was standing.
“Don’t worry about it,” he smiled nicely, slightly taken aback by her elegant exterior.
The woman was beautiful, with fiery red hair and deep brown eyes, her smile seemed to shine under the dim glow of the restaurant’s light. She wasn’t skinny like normal girls nor did she have as good a body as Liza had, but she was still deliciously sexy in her tight black dress that clung around her curves well. Yet, as beautiful as she was, something was unsettling about her… something dangerous.

Jun leaned back and blinked, realizing that he was staring at her.

A peculiar smile crept on her lips as she caught his eyes, “Thank you,” she bowed slightly before turning to leave.

Jun watched her as she left. Even her way of walking was refined and sophisticated. How could he ever feel disturbed about a woman like this?

Whatever thoughts he had, he left it at the back of his mind as Liza entered the restaurant. Tonight was going to be a happy night. Little did he know that it was going to be the last night he could ever enjoy.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there we have the prologue! Which I wrote a year ago... now I need to figure out how to start chapter 1.

Anyways, I have a lot of hopes for this story so it'll mean a lot to me if I get support.

-visualprince