Status: New Story! Comment and let me know what you think!

You Still Have My Love

001.

His jaw was still hung wide open looking down at the lyric book in front of him. His eyes kept on scanning through the two words, one name. His thumb was slowly stroking over the picture of her beside it.

She had changed so much; her old blonde locks were now straight and brown. Her jaw was much more defined and as for her sense of style, she looked beautiful and gorgeous as opposed to her old tom boy style.

He couldn’t believe that he finally found her. It had been three years since he had saw her last and he had been trying to find her all along. His lips curved upwards when he realized that she had been okay all along and his biggest fears weren’t true – that she was dead.

He ran to pull up his laptop and immediately started searching more about her and her band. A happy sigh fell from his lips as he found her tour dates in America and grinned when he saw that both their tour dates would overlap at one point.

He nearly tripped as he ran to his room so that he could pull on a pair of shorts, a comfortable t-shirt, and a comfy sweater. He grabbed his keys and headed out the door, taking his baseball cap on the way as well.

A huge smile was still plastered all over his face as he got in his white Mercedes Benz SL. He quickly drove off towards his mother’s house almost running a light on the way. He fumbled with his seatbelt as he arrived and immediately got out of the car and ran to the door.

His mother opened the door only for her son to tackle her. She gave him a questioning look, to which he responded by shoving the booklet in her face.

“I found her!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, I'm starting a new story! This is just about "lost love" and all.

I hope you enjoy it - let me know what you think about the first chapter so far. I didn't want to add too much just because I think it should be kept short and sweet, but it'll start picking up like mad next chapter.

Love you all. Comments please!