Status: New Story! Comment and let me know what you think!

You Still Have My Love

002.

Scarlett Allen woke up to the rays of sun shining through her beautiful silk curtains. The way that the sun shone through the bright red curtains seemed to let a rather cursed mood swallow her room. However Scarlett got up with a big grin on her face. She stood up and pressed the button to draw the blinds back.

As she looked out at the scene in front of her she couldn’t help but let out a content sigh. She was faced with the beautiful pacific ocean in front of her, the sea cliffs dangling unhazardously from the right side of her “backyard.”

Scarlett still couldn’t believe that he parents had left her this beautiful house. It was more than she ever needed, with more than four suites and ten bedrooms. During most days she spent at home she wouldn’t even leave the master suite where she stayed. It took he nearly five minutes to get from one part of the house to the other, and it was a hassle to keep up with, but she loved it nonetheless.

She walked towards her own private living room and passed by her hallway that was littered with photos of her childhood. Scarlett had grown up in Ireland until the age of seventeen. At that age her parents had moved their family to California due to her father’s job.

She loved and missed Ireland so much, it was her true home and she wanted to return so badly but she couldn’t bring herself to it. When her parents had passed away, they left enough for Scarlett to do anything she wanted for the rest of her life, but money wasn’t the reason as to why she didn’t want to return.

Scarlett just missed him too much.

She took a shower and got dressed for the day, putting on her red high waisted shorts and a blue & white striped shirt. After curling her hair oh so slightly, Scarlett headed out of her suite and into the kitchen where she found four boys chomping on some food.

“Where’s John?” She asked curiously as she noticed the tall, lanky boy missing.

Garrett stopped eating his food to give her a small smile “Went out to get some groceries. Wanted to make Mojitos”.

Scarlett’s face immediately lit up at the thought of being able to relax by the pool and drink. She took a seat on the island next to Pat and started nomming on a chocolate chip waffle.

After they were all done they headed down to the pool to relax. It seemed to be a daily routine for all of them, wake up, eat, pool, and then do whatever they fancied after that – but they mostly partied.

Scarlett loved having the boys around for company. For a house so big, she didn’t want to be stuck living there by herself, and when she asked if they wanted to move in with her, they didn’t hesitate at all.

After they all soaked up the sun for longer that they should have, the boys headed to the studio to start recording their new stuff. That just left Scarlett to wander around the house wondering what to do.

Most people would think that since the house was so massive, filled with three different swimming pools, a movie theatre and bowling lanes, that one could find themselves always entertained there. However that wasn’t the situation for Scarlett, she just despised doing all those activities alone.

She decided to head back to her suite to relax for a bit more. She strolled into her second bedroom, which was filled with boxes upon boxes of old memories. She knew she shouldn’t be doing that to herself, but she had to. The memories brought back so many good memories but it also included the heartbreak of actually leaving. She loved, but hated it.

Ever so slowly, she moved towards the drawers on the far side of the room. She knew what they all contained, and she should have known what she was getting herself into. She softly reached out for one of the handles to pull out the drawer, letting the contents spring free in her mind.

She grazed all the photographs in there softly, occasionally stopping to pick up a photography and look at it thoroughly. She missed these so much, the memories, him, everything. She half smiled at the picture of the two of them on her fifteenth birthday at the lake. They were both perched up against the boat side, his arm around her. They both looked so happy sitting there enjoying life. When everything was still fine.

To say that she missed him was an understatement. It had been two years, and she still thought about him every single day. Her songs were filled with her feelings towards him, and lyrics being the words she wished she could get the courage to say.

Scarlett knew where he was now, she knew how successful he had became. After all, the whole world seems to know who they are and be obsessed. She was so proud that he made it that far but wasn’t surprised at all.

She just figured that he had moved on, that he had forgotten about her now that he had millions of girls he could choose from. She just didn’t know how terribly wrong she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a bit short again, it may be for the next few chapters (until they meet!). But I'm just trying to develop the character and such.

Let me know what you think! Leave your feedback, and thank you to everyone who already has, it means so much! I was a bit iffy about this story but I'm glad you guys like it and I'll continue!

What do you think of Scarlett so far? Thoughts on the character?

Also, I need a bit more characters for this story, some of the guys girlfriends. I'll probably do some question thing later on to choose!

:) Thanks!