Status: New Story! Comment and let me know what you think!

You Still Have My Love

003.

“Scarlett! We need to leave now!” Scarlett scrambled to get all her belongings together. She hated packing for tour, she never gave herself enough time to pack and also always somehow ended up forgetting something important.

She zipped up her suitcase to the best of her ability and rushed out of her suite and down the long hallway to the front door. She then left her suitcase by the car and had to run back to the other side of her house to grab her equipment for tour.

When everything was all done, they settled in the bus. It was a short tour, so Scarlett’s band, Azure, was sharing a tour bus and crew with The Maine. Luckily the label had gotten a mega bus for them that was decked with sixteen bunks.

After double-checking to make sure everything was there, they headed off towards Seattle, where they would play their first show. They had a string of dates that took them across northern United States to the east coast. Scarlett knew that when they hit the east coast, he would be there too. Their dates one day apart, and the way that it was scheduled, Scarlett would play a show on one day while he had the day off, and then vice versa. Almost like it was fate calling out to them.

As if on cue, they all burst out into topic discussion about One Direction.

“We should go see them one day!” John said excitedly clapping his hands. Everyone just laughed and started jeering at him and wondering why he would want to go and watch five pubescent boys. Scarlett blushed a ferocious red as Pat asked her if she wanted to go see them so she could find her future husband. If only they knew.

The discussion just went on further about the five boys, and eventually turned out into an argument about whether they were truly talented or not. Scarlett sat back and watched them get heated over something so minor and unnecessary. She laughed as John decided to stop arguing with Pat and just chant “Gay. Gay. Gay.” in his face.

“Why are you laughing Scarlett?” John turned to her with a malicious grin on his face “Hey, why don’t we make Scarlett decide? You know, since she doesn’t seem to have an opinion on this at all and doesn’t want to confess her love…”

She giggled awkwardly looking at all the pairs of eyes that we on her. She cleared her throat as to draw the question out a bit more but just got slapped by John.

“OI! That hurt” She rubbed her arm lightly “But um. Yeah. I think they’re all very talented.”

Pat and Garrett threw their fists up in the air in triumph. Scarlett just laughed as she slouched back into her seat.

“Pff. You’re only saying that because you think they’re hot. I bet you have it out for the stupid blonde one.” Jared joked in her way.

Scarlett just turned mad red and walked back to her bunk, getting in and deciding to take a nap.

[ & & & ]


He skipped around his mother’s house happily singing the most random songs. He was so happy that he finally found her and that he would be able to see her in the near future.

He missed her way too much. She was his rock, the only person who knew everything about him, his first love, and his only love. He missed the way that she would throw her head back in laughter at his stupid jokes and the stupid thing he’d say. He missed the girl that he would write songs with and teach guitar to.

When she had moved, he was distraught. He fell into a deep hole that took ages and ages to get back out of. He wasn’t truly sure that he ever recovered; she still haunted his dreams every night. Her adorable smile that graced his face and taunting him that he would never have her.

He was still in that deep dark hole when he first tried out for X-Factor, if it wasn’t for his mother convincing him he never would have went. He put the best smile he could on his face and walked out on the stage.

Since then, he dived into his musical career and forgot about everything else. When he was with the guys, he felt calm, and almost happy. He was so grateful for everything that had happened for him, and his life seemed like a fairy tale. But, he was missing the most important part. His gorgeous princess.

He skipped into the kitchen and propped himself up on one of the chairs, facing his mom who was cooking dinner.

“I’m so excited to see her, ma” A giant smile made it’s way across his face “She’s so pretty now, and she’s successful, and well, I hope she’s still the same amazing person.”

“I’m sure she still is, Nialler” She reached over to rumple his hair “She always has been. Such a sweetheart.”

“You think she’ll want to see me?” Niall asked softly. Although his excitement to see her, he still had the worst case scenario in his mind.

His mom just scoffed and gave him a weird look “As if you’d ever think that. You two were heads over heels in love, it was the cutest thing I’ve seen in a long time. There’s no doubt that she’ll want to see you. It wasn’t your fault that she left, she has nothing against you.”

Niall grinned and ran over to give his mom a big hug. He knew he could always count in her when he needed the help or reassurance.

“I love you, Ma” He smiled “I’m going to go pack for tour though, I’ll be back home for dinner.”

“Love you, Nialler!”
♠ ♠ ♠
EEEEP. I hope you guys like! Thank you to everyone who has commented as well! I'm trying to update as much as I can, but with finals on Monday it's been difficult. Will update a lot after then though!

I think Scarlett and Niall are way too cute. Can't wait they meet finally!