Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

When I (Aleksandra Petrova Flemming) was born my mother gave me up with a small note;

"If I can save you Aleksandra from my family's fate, I can remove this horrid feeling of guilt, I feel for your father never knowing of you and him taking your elder sister, Elena from me. When Elena was 12 months old, I slept with your father and fell pregnant, with you. That night he left, I never told him of you out of fear of losing you too, but he was looking for me a 'friend' had told him of you. So I put you in the Orphanage and told him I'd lost you to a newborn disease. I originally meant to come back for you but I knew it would be unfair on you, as that would put you back in danger. I'm sorry my Aleksandra, please forgive me your mother, Isobel."

I never understood this, family fate she was on about so can only suppose it means I was saved.
My 'father' never found me, I will be leaving the Orphanage today, age 16 and out in the world, with nobody to care for me.
I never went by Aleksandra, The Mother - a bitter old lady had always called me Ally, it had stuck and I now went by Ally Flemming, it hid my Russian heritage, The Mother said nobody would adopt a 'Rossii otvergayut' (Russian reject).

I know nothing of my mother's life or death or if she succumbed to the family fate.

After I was kicked out with only $10 and a necklace of a kind of lavender encased in a glass resin, (that The Mother's Russian herbologist said would cure my adolescent seizures as long as I never removed it from my neck) to my name.
I had walked around until I found this dingy tavern on a side street in Chicago, where I now sit alone, eating the chef's revolting attempt at spaghetti. I push the dish a way and sigh.

As guy, talk dark and hansom, walks over to me and hands me a single dart.
I give him a wide eyed look. He gives me a bad boy smirk and says "if your lost let the dart find your way home." and with that he leaves the bar. My heart leaves with him.

I follow his instructions and throw the dart at the wall in front of me, it lands, on a local map in a town called Mystic Falls, I suddenly remember his t-shirt which I hadn't even noticed I'd noticed - Mystic Falls Founder's Ball 2012.
I feel a jolt of courage and I throw my money on the table and run from the bar, I need to know if he knows how it landed on this town that coincidentally matched his top.

I run around the corner following a sound of voices, I turn the corner into the tavern car park, my breath is visible in the cold night air, when I notice the people talking, I see their breath is not visible... I shake of the feeling of unease as I catch sight of the mystery man, my mystery man.

My mystery man is standing at a smooth black car with another hansom man whose face is thinner and more haggard, he has a pained expression where as the girl next to him is a bit taller than me and is trying to calm the thinner man down, while my guy with his grin, visible as his white teeth reflect the street light, is giggling, his laugh intoxicating.
I get closer, wishing to hear their conversations, I stop when I realise they are talking about me.

"Damon, we're here to find Elena's sister not get you a late night snack!" says the thinner man.

"Stefan, I think she is Elena's sister, she looks a lot like Isobel." The guy from the bar I now know as Damon shouts back at Stefan - whom I guess is the thinner guy.

I start to step back to run when I hear the girl speak, "Stop it your scaring her, if she is my sister then we will talk to her." this girl must be Elena, my sister!

I turn to run when a guy's torso 'magically' appears in front of me, I step back and see Damon's face, I feel safe but terrified my heart is pumping the fastest it ever has and my eyes meet his perfect green ones, for a second I feel terrible that he is seeing my horrid flat brown ones in return.

His iris appear to adjust as I hear "Shh, Aleksandra go to sleep." I suddenly collapse in his arms and just before I fall asleep I let out a sigh of content, I am home.