Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Ally and Damon

I hear the purring of a car while recent events flash through my mind. Of these images the handsome guy I now know as Damon features heavily, his eyes in particular are the last I see as I jump erratically from my slumber. I open my startled eyes to see two heads in the driver and passenger seats, Stefan and Elena respectively.

Then I turn to my right and see what or who I had been leaning on, I smile slightly it was Damon. As I blink hoping this is not a dream he also smiles back looking quite happy. Upon looking at his hands, I see he is reading a book - Pride and Prejudice, I never thought a guy would ever read that willingly? I then gush in embarrassment realising it was my copy, with my note in, he wasn't reading my book! He was reading my note! It is my only item I have off my Birth Mother Isobel - whom I assume now is also Elena's Mother. An anger bubbles inside me, full of betrayal and also fear that he may destroy the note.

"Give it back!" I shout, lunging towards Damon, the car swerves with my sudden outburst. I am swung by the force head backwards into the left car window, I then black out, for a couple deceptive seconds, it feels like forever. I feel the car screech to a halt and a pair of cold hands frame my face delicately, I hear the car door open and Stefan saying "Elena and I will walk to the motel." His voice is pained and I hear her draw a strong breath...

I open my eyes to ask why, but my eyes feel blinded by the daylight, "Ow.." I cry in pain.
Damon kisses my forehead, and whispers against it, "Shh, Aleksandra. My Alek.."
While still dizzy, I say boldly "My name is Ally..." - He nods as I sit up slowly and then I happily fall into a soft slumber, then I loose consciousness.

As I stir through my sleepy haze and I hear Damon saying, "Ally, you'll be alright, drink this..." I feel a cold firm arm reach my lips, something warm drips into my mouth I then taste it's... metal undertone, warm and thick sliding down my throat, it's BLOOD! I struggle to stop and then its forced while Damon whispers again, "Ally, just a little bit more please," I hear the pleading in his voice, he sounds desperate, I finish it off never wanting to hear a sad tone in any ones voice - he must have a reason to be making me do this distasteful deed.

I open my eyes with a sudden jolt of adrenaline, I have no headache, but Damon's hands are covered in blood, my shirt is covered in blood! My blood - that explains my drowsiness.
I look at him in shock, "Your blood made me better? How?" I ask curious, and full of queasy butterflies.

"Because Ally, I'm a Vampire, you noticed something was weird earlier, what you noticed is that we were Vampires. Elena, Stefan and so was your mother... after she had you." He told me frankly.

I take a second to absorb it, the guy I love was a vampire. The guy I just met I was in love with, I laugh slightly manic - I'm feeling strong feelings towards him since I drank his blood but that could be a co-incidence surely.

A sudden whoosh of feelings cause me to at once, lean forward and hold his dried blood covered hands, as I lean forwards, I plant a kiss quickly on his lips. Why did I do that? I can tell he's attractive but I've never been this into someone this fast before, it's almost like raw lust, i can only describe it by what I have previously read in my life and this is the closest I think I'll ever get to full on blood lust. Breathing heavily, he can tell I need a change of conversation, STAT!

"Why did you shout when you saw me reading the book." he asks curious.

"I didn't wan't you to rip my letter up, I thought you might, Our mother, at the home she threatened all the time." I drop my head upset for not wanting to trust him with my secret, yet he trust me with theirs.

"Ally, I would never." Heed my kiss forehead again. I melted at his closeness. I think every fiber of my being was on fire. I scold myself and watch as Damon slid in the front seat, he then helped me through the partition to the passenger seat, as I seat belt in, Damon starts to drive.

"Damon, I'm only sixteen and I've only known you five minutes, but I think I like you." I smile.

"Ally, I think I like you too. Lets get to Mystic Falls, I need to get you home, tomorrow is the first day of school." He smiles as I groan, I hated school - though I suppose I was less likely to be bullied as I wasn't an orphan anymore.

"Are you going to be there?" I pip up hoping.

"No as I am at least 20/23 years old in Mystic Falls..." He smiles, in fact I was supposed to leave and go to college this year... "

"No, please don't!" I sob, he's being torn from me already, my heart feels torn, once again I ask myself why do I feel so strong.

"Ally, I'm socially 4 years older than you." He sighs "Our relationship will be frowned on, I like you and you like me. So I will go to college but please don't cry, I'm only at the local Briar Community College the next town over. I'll be home every night, we will see each other, Elena and Stefan are redoing their Senior year, so she will be there." He smiles at me.

"Great, I'm in the same year as my older sister." I sulked childishly as Damon looked at me puzzled.

"Damon, I grew up in a grade focused home, I had nothing to do but read, I skipped two years in elementary, so technically I could intellectually pass as 18, if I had the right documents."

"Ally, I can get you those documents, your already emancipated." he was smiling.
He pulled over and hugged me, I hugged him back, excited. "Ally in a year we can be at college together...." my heart leaped "All of us!"

I still felt head over heels I could be a freshman at college next year I could become a doctor 2 years earlier than my life plan!!! Overwhelmed I went to kiss him but this time when our lips met I knew I didn't just want a peck. We started to make out, he clipped my belt off me and placed me on top of his knees in seconds, we where getting pretty steamy from ten minutes of just making out. When we hear a knock and the door is pulled open by someone who drags me out and then I hear Damon moan, "Stefan!"

"Damon!" said Stefan angrily who was separating us, "Elena is grabbing a bite at the next motel, stop making out with Aleksandra!"

"Stefan, it's the first day of school tomorrow, I need to create her documents." Damon said.

While they talk I am slumped on the ground, pining for Damon, confused about why I am so attracted to him. I here Stefan snap at Damon as he arranges us all.

"Damon, we're going home. Elena and Ally are staying there. We have to go to Elena's and make Aleksandra a room up." Stefan had by now picked me and put me in the back while arguing with Damon. I lent forward and hooked my arms around Damon's neck as Stefan sits in the passenger seat.

Stefan leans his head back and looks me in the eyes, I suddenly feel as if my whole mind is open to the world, I drop my hands from Damon's neck. I hear a voice through the daze of thought "Aleksandra, did Damon compel you to kiss him?"

"Compel? I like Damon, I think that I might love him." It spills from my lips and then a loud bark comes from Damon snapping me from my haze.

"Stefan, stop compelling her and look a head." Damon shouts. I look ahead, The Motel is on fire. Stefan jumps out while opening the moving car door and I hear a dozen loud screams.

"Elena!" Stefan runs around the perimeter, he comes back and collapses by the side of the car, he can't find her.

"Stefan, whats wrong!" Damon is panicking.

"I think Elena has..." he hung his head in and anguished sigh.

"Stefan!" Elena's voice is heard from the opposite side of the road, in the woods. Stefan runs off. I allow my mind to fully relax, I then realise I'm in pain after Stefan's mind assault. I fall to sleep again mentally exhausted.

I open my eyes later as I hear Elena, panting? Crying? Stefan was driving once again, meaning Damon was next to me, I shiver as my hands feel cold. I sit up. I move properly into the back seat behind Stefan, I seat belt in, I look out the window. I didn't understand why I felt so powerfully towards Damon earlier, all I know is it was wrong. I felt nothing for Damon right now beyond a soft crush. I shirk away from the guy whom I had kissed passionately, I never wanted to feel out of control again, I felt like I was enamored by Damon. I wasn't compelled by him as I was by Stefan.

As I remembered the migraine I had after Stefan's compulsion, I pull my legs up and push myself as far back as possible, away from them both. What had I got myself into getting into a car with three vampires even if one was supposedly my sister.

While driving Stefan speaks about why he thinks I'm acting 'too bold' with Damon, Damon sighs at Stefan's new hypothesis that my 'Petrova blood reacts to Vampire blood in a way which makes Ally (me) suggestible and less conscious of my feelings and that Damon was basically compelling me through my blood,' whatever compel means, in that sense.

As they pull up near a house on an out-skirting road I unbuckle and fruitlessly make a run for the woods hoping to get a way even though I know they can run faster.
I make it about a hundred meters into the wood, I suppose I only make it this far due to the bickering that ensued on my departure. I am caught by Elena.

"Aleksandra, please." She hisses angrily, I understand that I am embarrassing her and causing trouble but I am still terrified.

"Elena, stay away." I beg. I feel a strangeness of my childhood epilepsy engulf me again, when I turned 13 The Mother had given me a necklace and told me never to remove it, this necklace that hung from my neck was hidden from her view but the herbs encased in resin had stopped my epilepsy in some faint psychological way if it was even possible to do so.

I lifted it up out of my shirt and hugged it close for protection as The Mother's Herbologist had once said to after she blessed it just before I was kicked out of the home just 24 hours ago. I held it and just closed my eyes asking, wishing, begging to be somewhere safe for this feeling to dissipate.

Suddenly the air changed and I felt as if I was flying through space, I landed on my ass as my eyes opened, I was in a white room in a strange house. I was terrified, I had never been here before. what the hell had just happened!