Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Crazy Stupid Blood

I wake in my bed. All healed. I feel my head its smooth, bump less. I look around and see that my bedding has been changed. I climb out of bed and nearly fall on my face. I stand up a still little light headed. I see the curtains are closed and strong light shines through a gap. I turn to see the clock and gasp 12:39pm. I had slept since at least 6pm, that is near 19 hours.

I walk over to the light and I hold my breath as I thrust my arm into the shard of golden sunlight expecting it to feel like scalding water. I gasp in absolute exultation, when I feel nothing, "I'm not dead!" I whisper thankful.

"Of-course your not!" I hear Damon shout from behind the closed door. My heart skips a beat, Damon... D...A...M...O...N. I love how his name sounds... I shake my head, Ally! Stop! You don't like Damon that way its the blood.

I sigh and go to the bathroom to wash up. I wash my hair and the water runs red with blood as if I had dyed my hair. I shudder realising I have to be more careful.

I wrap up my hair and then wash my face. I'm in my clothes from yesterday so I throw them in the hamper while I pull on some joggers and a large soft black top, which smelled like cologne, I then noticed a slight discolor to it and removed it to find it was blood, this was Damon's shirt!

"Damon if your going to change in my bathroom at least use the hamper!" I shout and hear him chuckle as I open my bathroom door and proceed to walk to my closet in my joggers and bra.

I nearly scream when I find Damon lying on my bed topless, I pull my towel from my head and cover myself. As I run to the walk in closet and turn on the light and close the door, panting due to adrenaline, I pull on a simple grey top, that clings tightly. I take a deep breath and walk out of the cupboard, now he's sitting on the bed.

"Finally you girls take forever!" he moans sarcastically.

"You couldn't find a shirt?" I asked suspiciously.

"Jeremy isn't my size." he shrugged.

"Aren't I supposed to be kept away from you?" I asked while I brushed my hair.

"Well, Elena and Stefan needed to hunt, Caroline is terrified she will eat you, and I am the only one left to babysit. I can go if you prefer?" he says nonchalant.

"No stay! I don't feel completely comfortable alone in this house yet..." I shout out my feelings without hesitation, "I mean... don't tell Elena..." I just fold my arms on the dresser and place my head face down in utter regret, if this gets back to Elena she might find me ungrateful, she might ask me to leave.

I turn tears starting to roll down my cheeks, Damon suddenly appears cradling my face and wipes away the tears, "Ally, shush, It's okay Elena knows how you feel. That is why she gave you the deeds so you could be in control, so you could feel as if this is your home." he comforts me and my eyes stop and suddenly I'm holding on to his colder chest like a limpet. I snuggle my head into his chest as his embrace tightens I lean backwards and look up, I allow my arms to snake up and around his neck. He leans down and our lips barely touch when he whispers "Ally, its not you who wants me it the enamor effect of my blood." I pout at his comment.

He picks me up and drops me on the bed and stands at the door, he smiles and then shuts it. I hear a click, he locked the door?!

I lie on the bed and sigh, I hear a beep. Its my phone alerting me to a text, somebody charged it for me. I read the text, 'Ally, I got your number from Matt. He said you were ill. I was wondering can I bring your homework over after school and can I apologise for yesterday? Anders'

I sighed and replied 'okay. My house is 2104 Maple St' I replied, but he had seriously blown his chance of a relationship.

I lay back on my bed and suddenly shoot back up as the door clicks and swings open, Damon has returned with a shirt on meaning he has been home and back in the last 15 minutes, he so didn't take the car.

"Ally, the door is about to go, don't let him in." Damon says.

I shrug and skip down my stairs and on time the door knocked. I pull it open and smile.

"Hey, Anders.... your not Anders..." I stop my self in shock as a the door stood a guy as hansom as Damon but as blond as Matt.

"Hello, human?" he says sexily confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo! Klaus!