Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Klaus.

I stand there dumbfounded. He looks me up and down again and then shouts "Damon, this girl needs a brain." he laughs I scowl.
Damon runs down and pushes me towards the stairs, I walk up them guessing he wants me to walk up them.

"Klaus, she's mine..." Damon smiles at this Klaus guy.

"I'm here for Elena, I have news." I saw Klaus' mouth turn into a smile as wide as a Cheshire cat's.

"What you found?" Damon says nonchalant.

"I've found the cure..." he smiles and then looks up and catches my eye and winks as he turns and walks away, I gasp... He means me!

I start to have a panic attack, I was brought here because I'm a cure, for Elena!

"Ignore what he said," Damon rubs my shoulder.

"How can I he just said he wants my blood, to cure Elena!" I scream.

"No he doesn't. Your not a doppelganger." he sighs.

I stop crying and look at him square in the eyes, "I'm not a what?"

"Your a Petrova, but your not a Doppelganger. Your ancestor Tatia was the original, Kathrine born two generations later was the second and the spitting image of Tatia, she is also known as a doppelganger, Elena was the third. Your the same generation as Elena, so in at least 2/3 generations it is possible for there to be another, doppelganger. Klaus wants a doppelganger." he sighs as he sees my eyes widen.

"So he doesn't want my blood but he wants my granddaughters or great granddaughters! No! I'd rather die now!" I shout in hysterics, I then get even more hysterical I guess the blood is still in me, "Damon," I kiss him "Please turn me!" I utter while I kiss him again and he pulls back.

"Ally, he'd kill you forever if you did that, and then he'd kill me." he says and grabs my hand and walks me towards the kitchen and the oven timer rings, "Jeremy made you pie. I reheated it." he smiled as he stopped the timer and grabbed the oven gloves.

I smiled back furrowing my brow in thought, I'd have to think carefully. I swallowed a fork full of chicken pie, Jeremy could cook, suddenly I'm coughing, crap that was hot... its stuck in my throat.
I feel as if I can't breath... as I cough and splutter.

Damon rolls his eyes and shouts "Not falling for it princess." he groans as I carry on. I see only one option to give myself the Heimlich maneuver before I pass out, I notice the dining room table is at waist height if I run full speed and dip as I hit the edge by six inches it should dislodge the food.

I run and as I hit the table the chicken pops out and hits Elena in the face. She growls "DAMON!" she walks over to me and checks my pulse asks if I'm okay. I nod as I now am.

Damon is leaning on the door. "Elena, Ally had it covered." he smirked, "Klaus told her she is the cure, I corrected her and now she wishes to die. I believe she choked on purpose." he shrugs and walks off. Elena is seething.

She pins me against the wall and then my mind feels as if its being ripped open again, she is more fierce than Stefan, "Did you choke on purpose!?" I answer true-fully, she seems happy with my response and the I feel a pain worse than any other, "You will never try to kill yourself again, every time you do I will kill a child!" she barks I shudder and then suddenly the pains gone.

"Elena, really?" Damon scoffs.

Elena pins him to the wall and grabs a fancy knife off the permanently laid table and stabs him, he falls to the ground groaning and removes the knife. "Shut up Damon!"

"That was my last black top!" he groaned as he pulled up his top and the wound has healed.

I hear the door go and I run to answer. I open it to find Anders I step on to the porch.

"Hi Anders," I smile.

"Afternoon Ally," He smiles back handing me a pile of papers.

"Thank you," I blush, nobody had ever gone out of their way for me, I don't count Elena as I'm here to help.

He pushes a hair behind my ear and leans forwards, we kiss and it is amazing, it tastes of sweet herbs like out of those medical cough sweets. We pull apart to breath but before we can kiss again the door opens and a half naked Damon walks out pushes me in the house and says "Sorry Anders Miss Carter has homework, thanks for bringing it," he then closes the door I watch Anders storm down the path and I turn to scream at Damon but suddenly I start to cough and I look in the mirror and my face turns red and blotchy and starts to swell. I'm having an allergic reaction to a kiss, to something Anders had eaten minutes before.

Damon looks at me and smells my mouth and utters, "Well I be damned, that boy was eating verbena cough sweets, and Ally is allergic." he goes to the cupboard and finds two anti histamine sachets in the first aid kit and helps me squeeze them dry.

Great, I can't kiss him without saying I'm allergic to verbena, if Rev.Emerson found out he'd accuse me of being like Elena!

Could my life get any worse!