Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Salvatore Tour.

"Hey, Elena." Stefan says walking in as if all was normal, he walks around me and Damon who are now leaning against the wall while I chug down the anti-histamines. "I think its time we teach her about the Petrov bloodline." he smiles while Elena nods. I go to open my mouth and be sarcastic but Elena catches my eye.

"Before you think that we were keeping this from you, Ally. We were wanting to tell you yesterday, but you were to busy making dates with the verbena eating Fell boy." Elena snapped.

I harrumph, "Elena, stop it. Okay, for once I thought I could have a normal high school life. I didn't make a date with Anders, he gave me his number when I was buying art equipment. I probably would have also called him if Damon hadn't been a douche." I say getting onto my feet, "Also, if I'm a cure or my future decedents, then I want to know everything." I pull on my converse and jacket and open the door, "Lets go."

I walk to the car and find Damon strolling along, he beeps the button and I open the drivers door, Damon stops me and says "No way little girl." I turn and give him the biggest piss off look ever recorded.
"I have my permit." I grind my teeth, "Plus I wasn't so little when we were snogging the other day, but then again your blood was taking advantage." I say forcibly taking the keys from his grasp. I climb in and readjust the seat and the mirrors, I notice that Elena is climbing in back with Stefan meaning Damon had shotgun, great.

"Oh, you've moved everything." he moans.
"Sorry I'm such a little girl." I say putting the car into drive.

We pull up after a bumpy ride and Damon hadn't stopped complaining under his breath the whole time. "Stop. It's not like I could kill you." I jump from the car and lock the door. Elena and Stefan are already in the house and when I get there they sit me down on a clear dining room table. Not like they'd use it for eating anyway, suddenly a thought of Damon and I appeared in my head, we were on the table, suddenly its as if we were there I can actually feel him kissing my collarbone, I laughs as I see he's getting horny, I must have laughed aloud.

"Damon!" Elena shouted. As she did my brain snapped back to normality.
I stand up and stomp over, "Did you just Compel me?" I said angry.
"No, I thought something and your mind let it in, your mind eagerly helped build it up, at one point I thought we were actually there." he sighed grabbing a book.

I blush as I walk over to an old fire place, I look in the mirror and mindlessly think. Damon liked me? I couldn't let him know that I could see us together, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm scared he'd compel me or ask to feed off me. I would never admit it but I think if Damon and I did get together I'd have to be much older, at the moment I'm nothing short of jail bait. I'm 16 and I have a crush, but I'm not going to act on it. I know too many of the home girls who are mums, that isn't for me... can vampires have kids? or is that just twilight trash? Oh shut up, you like Anders... buy him some new cough mints and make out be a normal high schooler.

"Ally come over here!" I jump as I see Damon in the mirror tapping his foot, he gives me a smirk as I take a breath and walk right over.

"Ally your one of few Petrova descendents from Tatia. She is like your great times 8 grandmothers etc. She was the original. about 3 generations later Katerina was born she was the first doppelganger. She became pregnant at a young age, she was exiled and her child given away. She then became a vampire. The daughter had another daughter, your mother Isobel. Isobel had Elena, who is the second doppelganger." Stefan says speeding through my family tree, I nod along. "She then had you. You Ally are capable of having a daughter whose daughter is the third doppelganger."
He smiled and then said "Your granddaughters blood will cure Elena. Then Klaus will use Elena's blood to create hybrids."

"Will my granddaughter die?" I ask and the room falls silent.

"We, don't know how much blood Elena will need. The most humane way would be for us to take the baby once born making your daughter believe it died at birth and then for us to raise it to adult while infusing Elena's blood with the child's blood until she is cured." Stefan says.

"Why cure Elena she looks fine!" I shout not understanding.

"Elena is sired by Damon. She will never have a full 'life' until she can be un-sired." Stefan says obviously unhappy of this fact.

"Okay." I smile, "I will think this over when the time comes, but you will have to be patient as I am not about to go and get sprogged up." I then turn to walk towards the wall of books and pick up to kill a mocking bird and open the first page, I gasp "Stefan, is this first edition?!"

"Yes. They all are," he pipes up from the corner where he and Elena are sitting.

I put it back terrified to ruin it. I sigh and walk towards the door and walk around the driveway looking properly since my last visit was so fleeting towards the woods. Damon follows me and stops me picking up a piece of heather, "Stop, it's not Verbena but it is related." I sigh now he chooses to be sweet.

I then sigh, "I don't know if Elena told you but I'm helping out at briar tomorrow night." I thought I better tell him since he goes there.

"She did, not that I'm happy. Mr strand in my opinion is skeezy." he says shrugging.

"Well, I don't think he is and I'm going. So.. meh!" I say knowing that I just sounded positively sixteen for the first time since we met.

"You are are a kid arn't you." he says pissed off and he's suddenly gone.

I shout loudly, "Elena I'm going, see you at home!" I start to walk back the way I came. About an hour later its beginning to get dark, and then a car beeps along besides me as I walk the small section of high way between the Salvatore turnoff and mystic-falls, I realise at the third beep it's beeping at me, I stop terrified and ready to scream hoping every novel I've read is write and Damon will hear me as I have his blood in me if this is someone who wants to hurt me, the light in the car flicks on and the window rolls down. I sigh, its only Anders, I lean in and sigh "Anders! You know how to scare a girl, yeah know." I smile.

He laughs "I didn't mean to Ally, what you doing out here?"

"I went for a walk," I lie.

"Okay," he smiles "Want a lift?" I nod its getting cold.

"Yeah, just as long as you don't kiss me again, last time I nearly died." I giggle as I climb in, "I'm allergic to cough sweets, and luckily Elena had some antihistamines" I say blushing.

"Wow, sorry Ally. I'll stop eating them." He smiles

We pull up near the grill and I giggle "I though you were taking me home."

He laughs back, "I wanted to take you out but you were ill, I guess that your feeling better so how about it. My treat." I smile and nod. I panic slightly as we climb from the car, this was my first date!
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop 100 readers Thankyou :D